The111

VIDEO: Z-Flock 3.5, Under Gray Skies

Better late than never?

It's taken me a bit longer than usual this time, partly because I wasn't looking forward to editing a bunch of footage with fog circles on it. Anyway, hope everybody enjoys it. Download from:

My site (also, check out the "BONUS" video Phyxius Project if you haven't seen it yet)

Skydiving Movies (pending approval)
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

(also, check out the "BONUS" video Phyxius Project if you haven't seen it yet)

No wonder it took so long to edit - you left out all the time cleaning resin off your hands!

I know there just wasn't a lot of pretty shots for FnD 3.5 that weekend because of the heavy clouds and precip...end result turned out really good. Thanks for hard work!
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Love the vids man !!!

There are very few people I would let take a hacksaw to my head, Scott is one. Great how do vid !!!!
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

...And a nice way to end mine. The videos awesome, Matt. We didn't have much to work with weatherwise, those conditions took my camera out on every jump I made. Not once did I make it to the ground without hearing that "plunk, plunk, plunk" condensation shutdown alarm my camera makes when it notifies me that we will have no landing video on this jump. I was lucky to get it to work for every jump although once or twice it required me to hold the thing in the windblast from the door with the tape door open to blast-dry it and reassemble it on the way up. Nothing quite like trying to troubleshoot a stubborn camera before a bigway with only 4000 feet left to go before exit. Must be a lot more heartbreaking when it happens to you megahelmet camera guys.
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.