blagogada

need help first wingsuit

If you're asking which would be a good first suit to own, I recommend the Phoenix-Fly Phantom. Of course it will be beat to death that you shouldn't fly anything that resembles a wingsuit until you have some more experience, and progress from practice tracking dives, to a tracking suit, to a beginner suit like the Prodigy, then to a full-feathered wingsuit. Find someone local who can walk you through all the steps, but I wouldn't recommend spending money on anything more "beginner-ish" than the Phantom. It's an awesome, completely-intuitive, medium-performance suit that will give you loads of smiles and giggles.
Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out and shouting,
".... holy crap....what a ride!"

Experience aside, there's a lot of 'old' 2nd hand suits (Classics) around that can be picked up for around 200 euros or less, and sold lateron with pretty much the same re-sale vallue..

Better off flying something cheep that can withstand some buttlandings and doesnt make you cry when it gets grassstaines (as those usualy are acosiated with low experience:P)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Better off flying something cheep that can withstand some buttlandings and doesnt make you cry when it gets grassstaines (as those usualy are acosiated with low experience:P)

Low experience canopy piloting you mean! Get you facts straight charno!

Actually if you can't land your canopy conventionally without worrying about grass stains and ass strikes 96~99% of the time by 80 to 100 jumps do us all ( including yourself ) a favor and just work with canopy skills coach before ever thinking about wingsuits. Take care of the basics.

On the flip side if you do attain vast canopy skills before trying wingsuits please refrain from doing those fabulous lay-down freestyle canopy manuvers through the tall grass in it. The law of averages will state the wingsuit will be borrowed and white. :$

Actually if you can't land your canopy conventionally without worrying about grass stains and ass strikes 96~99% of the time by 80 to 100 jumps do us all ( including yourself ) a favor and just work with canopy skills coach before ever thinking about wingsuits. Take care of the basics.

Actually, I know a girl that gets in the formations 99.999999% of the time, and almost never stands up her landings. Flying a canopy has nothing to do with flying a wingsuit.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Actually, I know a girl that gets in the formations 99.999999% of the time, and almost never stands up her landings. Flying a canopy has nothing to do with flying a wingsuit.

Hey I know that chick! She has really nice vortex generators, but she is STILL off my personal WS demo list until she lands stand up 99.99999% of the time.

Exceptions ,exceptions there are exceptions all of the time for the rest of you learn to land yur dammned canopy. This may save your life!!!! If you don't you better except some fabric grindage on that expensive wingsuit. There is no excuse wingsuit compatible canopys are real docile and forgiving.

Hey I know that chick! She has really nice vortex generators, but she is STILL off my personal WS demo list until she lands stand up 99.99999% of the time.

For some reason, I dont see her making any effort to even be on that list........:D

LMAO!!! Glen, I bet my accuracy is better than yours!!!:P

Keep in mind- My right leg doesn't operate normal (thus the blue handicap card), so while I do slide in-my landings are soft and accurate every time. :)

No more lap dances for you Glen!:|

;) I think I can live with out being on your "demo list"...lol..lol...(You know I love you Glen!B|)

You know the lap dance is from Ed, not me...!

He is not the one challenging me to an accuracy contest you are. He is not the one, who in a previous life was a dancer, you were. He is not the one who is HOT for me, you are.

Hey exactly what kind of accuracy were you meaning? I presumed canopy but you might have devilish intentions young lady.

Ed > I think she is wanting a lap dance from you if she wins, Glen. She has been practicing alot...... ;)

Kriss > You know the lap dance is from Ed, not me....he's been practicing So the bet is on!

Glen > Have you guys been practicing on each other? Do I need to have Bill or Kathy keep a watchful eye on the otherside of those lockers?

Glen > Have you guys been practicing on each other? Do I need to have Bill or Kathy keep a watchful eye on the otherside of those lockers?

I spit wine all over my laptop.....:D:D

This thread has gone to shit, sorry to the OP.....:)