yuri_base

A letter to Gibolin

Checked recently Gibolin's log. After a couple of Sapporo's, this inspiring letter was born in the "Industrial Secrets" post. :)
Yo Gibolin,

That video sucks in terms of wingsuit R&D, because it doesn't show your suit, all we can see is the damn ol' GTI :)

I totally agree with you when you wrote, "Birdman, Phoenix-Fly, ... What I was expecting from the exchanges I've had with the leaders of the market has not occurred. All I could get was trite remarks, but nothing really efficient to make the disciplin progress. It's as if everyone was jealously keeping his secrets for himself, fearing to be robbed. So I think I've got something really unique: freedom to create, without any commercial pressure. My last prototype has proved that I could do it with a 150 EUROS budget, so everything is possible. What a great asset!"

Fuck it! The freedom to innovate is a much better feeling that a few bucks you'll get from sponsors who will make you keep your mouth shut.

Just innovate for your own soul!!!

Let's launch massive revolution in 2008 and destroy every molecule of the old WS world! Fuck that "we can strap some fabric between our legs and arms without thinking" mantra from the 1930's "pioneers", we'll apply sound principles of physics and aerodynamics to the dream of flight!

We need you for the revolution, please do not suck bourgeois cocks :)

Yuri
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Received the reply from Boris. Ladies and gentlemen, we gonna see some cool shit in 2008. The old WS world in counting its last days. The revolution is imminent. Your only option to survive is to participate! :)

Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Received the reply from Boris. Ladies and gentlemen, we gonna see some cool shit in 2008. The old WS world in counting its last days. The revolution is imminent. Your only option to survive is to participate! :)

Those foam aerosol cans have a warning label, read it! Use in well ventilated areas and don't breathe the fumes on purpose.