bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend May 2008

24 sounds cool. Did you see any of the pictures from Avery? He is holding them close and I am curious to see the 16 way Diamond and the side by side 9 way diamonds to see how they looked...

Scott
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

My trip to Lodi made it clear that the only way I am going to get the OPPORTUNITY to fly wingsuits in larger groups in order to LEARN and GROW is going to be getting on the Southwest 737 and traveling to other DZ's. I will be at Scott's event this weekend at Eloy, Jeff's camp at Elsinore the following weekend and June. I am making plans for the All the Above Boogie in Oregon and June events. The "local" Eloy flock continues to grow slow in the shadow of the tunnel, freefly, and RW presence but I am sure the November attempts at both Elsinore and Eloy will raise the profile of wingsuits. Especially when the flocks block out the sun!

Nice, not as many takeouts as usual, but good to see people are still going for Scott C regardless of which DZ or coast he is at.;)

"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

Nice, not as many takeouts as usual, but good to see people are still going for Scott C regardless of which DZ or coast he is at.;)

No blood for Scott this year though.....;)

I do appreciate that. And the one time I was taken out it was relatively no contact.. Then Monkey stole my slot as I was getting back...

Oh well... :S

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Avery the teaser was great but we really need to see the completed formation. PLEASE!

And did you get the double 9 ways?

Thank you for everything this trip and I look forward to flying with you again soon.

Bob
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.