bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend May 2008

Thank you all for a great weekend.

The distance competition was fun and I really did not expect to get most of the way to the tracks. But the folks ahead of me were just awesome! And they did not have the advantage of leaving late and watching down the line at what was and was not working.

------

I loved being part of the 2 completed Slot Perfect 16 ways and the 2 double 9 ways.

You guys can really fly those suits.

---

Thank you all for being there and for the great pointers that helped it all come together.

Thank you again Ed for hosting the event and all the organizing. This was the best event so far.

Thank you Kris for taking such good care of us and keeping us full of good food.

And a special thank you to Avery for the great videos and taking care of us on Saturday Dinner. You are tops Avery.

Bob
Working to be the last flyer on a birdman suit. ;-)
Who also flies a tony suit.

GREAT WEEKEND!!! Here are some pics to share;)

Also big thanks to brook for helping out Friday, Sat and Sunday with anything that needed to be done (beer runs, help unloading the car...keeping Jimmy in line...)

Oh and most of all THANKS for my RAPTOR!!!! I LOVE it!!!!:D

I am trying to attach pics...but I'm not sure how to do this[:/] Hopefully this will work:o

The XS is an awesome suit, and people will see that when they have a chance to fly with Jeff or fly one for themself. I just want to keep the brand wars out of this thread. Mmmmkay? :P

Well lets not forget that Jeff is very skilled pilot and an awesome factory ambassador. I'm sure if Jeffro and I swapped suits it would be equally humbling for me.

Well lets not forget that Jeff is very skilled pilot and an awesome factory ambassador. I'm sure if Jeffro and I swapped suits it would be equally humbling for me.

True, but he'd probably smoke you in an Intro as well.......:P
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

IS THAT ME ? THANKYOU EVERYONE ITS SNOWING LIKE CRAZY OUTSIDE MY WINDOW BUT AT LEAST THANX TO THE WESTCOAST FLOCK I'M CURRENT AND CONFIDENT.
GREAT TIME , GREAT HOSPITALITY,GREAT FRIENDS (OLD+NEW)AND THANX FOR PUTTING UP WITH THIS OLD FART.

VEGGIE

God broke the mold after he made you Reggie!!!

Thanks to Pete for the quick repack, and for the people who found me and my gear so quickly

Thanks to Avery for the shirt and buying supper for everyone Saturday

Attached a frame grab of Reggie , Spot and Stu

Andrew

Thanks for such a good time this last weekend! It was great to see so many wingsuiters come out so focused on learning and improving skills. I sure know that I did. I look forward to flying with all you guys and galB| in the future.

Thanks to Ed and the crew for setting the event up, I can only see it growing bigger and bigger in the future. I will see you all next year.

Avery- thanks for everything (dinner, ect...)

See everyone in the future! Stu

Yeah, Dingo was doin some kick-ass hip flying and Kristen Kristin with very few jumps on her new suit. Forth row rules. God, that was fun! I'm already having withdrawls. Thanks again Avery.... for everything.

The second time we did it, for the video, is when you guys/girl flew in the fourth row as a line. ;)

Parachutist wont publish it if it's been posted here first. ;)

Not actually true, every picture I've had published in magazines has been on my website first, and many have been posted here too. Big name pro photographers do the SAME THING (not so much posting to DZ.com... but posting to their own web galleries).

Parachutist pays for only exclusive, first-run photographs ...

My interpretation of "first-run" has always been with respect to print publications. I don't like posting my stuff to DZ.com early... but putting it on your own page is no problem. I actually use my web galleries as my submission method... I tell them to look through the most current gallery and pick what they want out of it for the mag (so it's no secret that it's already publicly online).
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Parachutist wont publish it if it's been posted here first. ;)

Not actually true, every picture I've had published in magazines has been on my website first, and many have been posted here too. Big name pro photographers do the SAME THING (not so much posting to DZ.com... but posting to their own web galleries).

Parachutist pays for only exclusive, first-run photographs ...

My interpretation of "first-run" has always been with respect to print publications. I don't like posting my stuff to DZ.com early... but putting it on your own page is no problem. I actually use my web galleries as my submission method... I tell them to look through the most current gallery and pick what they want out of it for the mag (so it's no secret that it's already publicly online).

Did you hear that Avery? :D

Finally made it home and got internet access.

I personally wanted to thank everyone for an awesome time – I had a absolute blast and am definitely looking forward to the next time.

Special thanks to Bill and Kathy for running such a smooth operation,
to Ed for organizing such a great event - all the activities and the flocks,
to Kristen for arranging for dinner and the lunches,
to Avery for flying excellent video, providing the event shirts, as well as generously covering the Mexican dinner.

The jump into Ed’s place was a ton of fun (even though I’ll never get all the hitchhikers out of my shoes :)
The 16-way diamond was a real highlight – twice built and solid. Looking forward to seeing the pics of that one.

Only one cutaway, no off site landings, and everyone flying safely, no serious collisions or zooming – it really doesn’t get much better safety wise.

The best was seeing all the old friends and meeting a bunch of new. Great turn out from near and far and that made the event. Looking forward to sharing the sky with you all again sometime soon! B|

Peace
Mike

Mike, it was nice to finally have a east coast representative (other then a suit dealer) out our West Coast shindig. Let all those folks on that other coast know how much fun we have out here and what they missed.B|

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity