bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend May 2008

Great weekend. Had a nice slot specific formation at the end that hopefully Avery or Jeff will post some grabs from. Pretty excited about some up coming tonysuit products as well as some non OEM products to modify existing suits. Attendees displayed disciplined canopy pattern work. It was nice to meet some new faces.

are you guys doing any skydiving there,
just a lot of chatter it seems,
how the distance comp?

Tony

Here on the west coast, we do not post during the event. We are having too much fun to be on a computer in between loads.......:S;)

You shoulda been here.

edit to add......who the hell do you think won the distance comp ;)
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

AWESOME weekend :)Thank you to the 34 pilots that attendend, and thanks for some great flying! The west coast has the first official 16way slot perfect diamond. Not only doing it once but a second time for video! ;) Avery only had a top mount for one camera, so we shot it with his still camera, and then went up and did it again for his video camera.B| Thank you to the flocks for keepin it safe the whole weekend, and only one reserve ride!
It was great to meeting new pilots and I look forward to flying with you all again. :)

Ed, thanks to you and Lodi for hosting this event. Aside from meeting many new friends and seeing some familiar faces, I walked away from this event having significantly improved my skills.
In the words of Lewis Black, "I've finally reached 'less than shitty.'"

AWESOME weekend :)

I just got home and I whole heartedly agree, It was a great event and a ton O fun was had by all! Very fun flights and overall a fantastic time with fantastic weather!

Thanks Ed and congrats on 10K

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Tony

Here on the west coast, we do not post during the event. We are having too much fun to be on a computer in between loads.......:S;)

You shoulda been here.

edit to add......who the hell do you think won the distance comp ;)

wish I could have but I have to help get these wingsuits made, :)
Sooooo, who did win?
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Sooooo, who did win?

#3 pulled low and cheated, I'm just saying.

Just saying what? that the winner pulled low?

or 1st 2nd and 3rd all pulled low??

He is just being a sore middle of the pack rabble rouser.. :o

Scott C.

#1 pulled same time I did same altitude several hundred feet in front of me. #3 was low pull ( 200-300 feet) several seconds later. I could have beat that distance if was not for for my upstanding honor.
Thats why its good to know who the follow up numbers are just in case there is a DQ who violates honor system hard deck. Just saying.

#1 pulled same time I did same altitude several hundred feet in front of me. #3 was low pull ( 200-300 feet) several seconds later. I could have beat that distance if was not for for my upstanding honor.
Thats why its good to know who the follow up numbers are just in case there is a DQ who violates honor system hard deck. Just saying.

3rd place is just the 2nd loser, I'm just saying. ;) Jeff won it, with Damien not that far behind.

Congrats Jeff.

3rd place is just the 2nd loser, I'm just saying. ;) Jeff won it, with Damien not that far behind.

Congrats Jeff.

Hey, that sounds like something I would say! :)
But before this gets back to the greatness of the whole weekend, I will uphold the honor of the "second looser" by saying I did not cheat and will 100% stand by that. The more important point is that since only Jeff walked away with the cashoooolllaa who cares??

Scott C.

You know next year after Jeff makes Damien a factory pilot Jeff won't get the money ever again but neither will any of us by an even greater margin than before. Its not about the money, not for me. Its about the glory and the thrill of victory, then .........there is the agony of defeat.

I had a great time flying with everyone, and would like to thank everyone for coming out and flying, the pilots for giving us the jump runs we asked for and seeing the adjuxstments that we needed, the Kathy and Bill for working us into the schedule whenever we wanted, Ed for setting up the weekend and playing host to the Friday night activities, Kris for the sandwiches and arranging the dinner and Avery for his incredibly generous treatment of everyone. We had two groups who put together some really nice flocks, several people made incredible progress during the weekend, It was a terrific time. I am looking forward to doing it again. hope to see everyone there at Ed's next event.

You know next year after Jeff makes Damien a factory pilot Jeff won't get the money ever again but neither will any of us by an even greater margin than before. Its not about the money, not for me. Its about the glory and the thrill of victory, then .........there is the agony of defeat.
--------------------------------------

Ha ha, well said, I take it Damien is a tall thin guy, they have it over us little fat guys ah?
That's why the comp we just did in Belgium is so good, anyone (who practice's) can win. and tons of fun,
Anyway, 34 fliers there, great turn out,

tonysuits.com

Many thanks to Ed for the organization and coaching for the group and to Avery for dinner on Saturday. It was also great to see some of the Z-flock come all the way out from Florida! Thanks to Jeff from Tony Suits for all the demo suits for people to try out as well! Lodi has a great vibe and is now one of my favorite DZ's. Not having the opportunity in the past to fly in large flocks I found the learning curve steep which pushed me to grow fast; need more practice !

AWESOME weekend :)

I just got home and I whole heartedly agree, It was a great event and a ton O fun was had by all! Very fun flights and overall a fantastic time with fantastic weather!

Thanks Ed and congrats on 10K

Had a great time as well. Enjoyed working with the small groups and joining in the larger flocks.

Thanks to Avery on the hospitality.

Congrats to Ed on his 10K. After making 10,000 jumps, you would think his hair might be just a bit messed up. Somewhere in his attic is a painting of him with messy hair.:P
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Congrats Jeff.

What suits were Damien and Scott wearing,
I hear Damian is 6.6 and 170 pounds, correct?

tonysuits.com

Tony
We had a great flocking event, with the distance comp thrown in for the fun of it. Lets not turn this thread into a my suit is better then yours kinda thing. :)

Tony
We had a great flocking event, with the distance comp thrown in for the fun of it. Lets not turn this thread into a my suit is better then yours kinda thing. :)

your no fun :)

tonysuits.com

Tony

Plus I spend a lot of money sending Jeff to these boogies, I'm just looking to get the press were due,
Win on Sunday, sell on monday:)

tonysuits.com

Yes he is but to be fair there were a couple of very tall and thin guys that did not do so well and were 1st third of the pack. Damien has a lot of skill and not just a size advantage.

But in the case of Scott, well Tony I have to hand it to you, those are darn nice suits, as we've all know for a long time Scott has absolutely no skill what so ever. It must have been the suit........oh and that he cheated and didn't pull at three like #1#2#4#5 did.

Tony

your no fun :)

I never said you couldn't start another thread about it. The XS is an awesome suit, and people will see that when they have a chance to fly with Jeff or fly one for themself. I just want to keep the brand wars out of this thread. Mmmmkay? :P