bodypilot1

WestCoast Wingsuits Weekend May 2008

Where: The Parachute Center, Lodi California
When: May 2nd 3rd & 4th 2008
No registration fee
Jump tickets: $15 to 13K
Aircraft: Twin Otter and Beech 99 *Fast/Large Door*
Sunset demo on Friday for those qualified :)
Lodging and Wine Tour info available.
PM me for more details.

Special Note: This event will be a qualifier for BOTH upcoming wingsuit record attempts in Nov.

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Where: The Parachute Center, Lodi California
When: May 2nd 3rd & 4th 2008
No registration fee
Jump tickets: $15 to 13K
Aircraft: Twin Otter and Beech 99 *Fast/Large Door*
Sunset demo on Friday for those qualified :)
Lodging and Wine Tour info available.
PM me for more details.

Special Note: This event will be a qualifier for BOTH upcoming wingsuit record attempts in Nov.

Distance Challenge added again this year for Glen's remark below. Bring you cash for the pot. ;)

We can make sure that PeteS takes part in the speed /distance challenge in Lodi this year. I hear he is getting good in his mach 1 ( he told me so). Of course he still has to beat out the Lodi french secret weapon to get the jack pot. You should be in too this year Charlie and you also secret agent Tony. Last year Avery and Dingo were too busy chasing "el guapo" down low to give Damien serious competition. Lets be serious and see what the mach and the vamp are capable of.

I might try it once, but I think it will still be pointed in the wrong direction, back and up about 30 degrees. to get it leveled out to the rear would mean really cranking your neck back. or building an angled mount with all the problems that would bring into play.
it could work if you built vertical formations above the camera and the base tucks their head down.

We all have a job. Dave is base and Scott is a target. I fly for comic relief. Your job will be assigned later. Like buying the first round after sunset.;)

What the Hell!! I hoped I had gotten rid of that constant threat. I think I will just fly camera, that will make it tougher for those of "you" out there trying to to get me.

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Glen said he was liking the base position in Elsinore last weekend, and he wants to fly base in May.
He also says Jeff is coming to give Damien a challenge in the distance comp with the new proto wingsuit. ;)

We might get some "pink" action happening :$

With the amount you complain about "NO TOUCHING THE PINK" you sure seem to be taunting us.. Pinky be damned, I am sure a few of us are going to try for the pink!

Scott C.

Local 11way flocks were flying some tight formations today getting ready for next weekend. Next weekends weather looks great at 77 degrees. We'll be jumping Thursday as well if anyone is getting in early and the last jump on Friday will be a demo into my house. :)

Local 11way flocks were flying some tight formations today getting ready for next weekend. Next weekends weather looks great at 77 degrees. We'll be jumping Thursday as well if anyone is getting in early and the last jump on Friday will be a demo into my house. :)

I have heard these "rumors" before of a "Local" group that does tight stuff but... well... uummmmm :P I will be looking forward to seeing it next in person next weekend!! Can't get there on Thurs but will be there bright and early at the crack of 10AM on Friday Morning ready to JUMP!

Scott C.

P.S.

Don't let VB spot the load into your house this year!

I have heard these "rumors" before of a "Local" group that does tight stuff but... well... uummmmm :P I will be looking forward to seeing it next in person next weekend!! Can't get there on Thurs but will be there bright and early at the crack of 10AM on Friday Morning ready to JUMP!
Scott C.
P.S.

With the record attempt coming in Nov, they have been practicing alot to get a slot. ;) Lodi alone should have atleast 16-18 qualified plilots for the records in Nov.

PS. VB will no where near the door for the demo. ;):D

The next joker that complains or tells me how to fly a base without first taking compliants through the organizer will resume the role of flying base. If they are a wingsuit instructor I will smash their head in with a packing weight.

If you homos want to become the west coast version of pink mike you will be required to jello wrestle the original pink Mike.

The next joker that complains or tells me how to fly a base without first taking compliants through the organizer will resume the role of flying base. If they are a wingsuit instructor I will smash their head in with a packing weight.

If you homos want to become the west coast version of pink mike you will be required to jello wrestle the original pink Mike.

I'll be flying base. B|
and nobody, ok maybe one monkey wants to be pink mike......:S

edited for information I didn't know about.....:D

Good morning!

FOOD FOOD FOOD

Those of you qualified to jump into Ed's place on Friday will be ordering Pizza (I'm guessing) for dinner.

That being said, my question for dinner reservations:

What do you want for Sat night?

Cheap $6-7 per person- All you can eat pizza
Intermediate- $12-$20 per person- Mexican place
High End-$12-$60 per person

I need to know how many people plan on going to dinner Sat Night and what kind of food you want so I can make reservations. Please PM me or [email protected] so I can get a head count ;)