Heffro1

Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock

Brian:

Anne and I are making plans to be there on Saturday. We are going to be driving over from Phoenix when she gets home from work late on Friday.

Anne has finally broken down and wants to get a wingsuit so she can go fly rather than skydive with me; she really likes the features of the Tony Intro Suit. I'm sure Jeff will relish taking her measurements.

curent world record holder on landing wingsuit without parachute will be in Elsinore by Thursday and then Friday on..... No aurographs please ,....and please do not touch my nose..... or mention that it is no longer straight..... I'm very old and very sensitive..,..but I'not GAY !!!!!!.....(so I could be late if something female over 34 and sterile is lurking anyhere around San Diego when I fly in from Florida on the 20th....or Elsinore on the 22nd.... ( repond to my private mailbox please)----and yes ---I am ugly! Hey Nick ,.....BANG "Stoney"

Doug;

Anne and I will be there!

More opportunity to work on flying wingsuits in slot and continue to build skills. I want to fly winguits as well as I can fly belly RW. Its so weird; I'm from the RW / Freefly capitol of skydiving but I have to get on an airplane to go find opportunities to fly Wingsuits in relative formations......but if this is what it takes........

Maybe this is what it was like to be a skysurfer or freeflyer back when everybody was flying on the belly.

Weather is crap right now at the DZ and it doesn't look like any jumping will happen today as the office girls already plan to leave at noon.

Tomorrow's forecast looks slightly more optimistic. Clouds and showers in the morning but partly sunny starting around noon.

Since I took the day off, I'm sticking around here in the Elsinore area for the day. If anyone who traveled out here wants to hang out, PM me your cell phone #.

Blue skies (please...)

Brian
Brian Drake

Lots. We got up 5 times today. Actually, 6, but one load had to come back down in the aircraft due to cloud cover.

One thing that was uncovered during the bad weather...
The identity of the secret agent Kung Fu Panda was revealed to those in the know....

Got some very fun flocks in today.
some of them can be seen here

Is there still a camp planned at Elsinore in September? Or has it been downgraded to the 2 weekends of Sara qualifying people I just got an email from the DZ about?

The sept qualifier was TBA. Look on Elsinore website for the announcement.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Brian,

What I am doing at the dropzone is in no way intended to replace the larger camp. I am waiting to hear back from Jeff and will let you know what his plan is. I do know that there will definitely be another camp at Elsinore before the record and will be sure to get you all the details. Thanks for the jumps yesterday!!