Heffro1

Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock

Jeff, ME, Chuck Blue, Scott Bland.

Jeff, Chuck Blue, Scott Bland, and I

Come on Justin...where did you go to school?? ;)

Actually, the question was "who do I need to get in touch with?"

The answer "me" was an abbreviated version of "you need to get in touch with me."

It's an object. Using "I" there would be incorrect. Where did YOU go to school? :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Jeff, ME, Chuck Blue, Scott Bland.

Jeff, Chuck Blue, Scott Bland, and I

Come on Justin...where did you go to school?? ;)

Actually, the question was "who do I need to get in touch with?"

The answer "me" was an abbreviated version of "you need to get in touch with me."

It's an object. Using "I" there would be incorrect. Where did YOU go to school? :P

:D:D:D:D:D
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

More dates (Summerfest and The Ranch)

....World Record Flock Intro camp....Jan. 19th, 20th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
..........Done, everyones skill levels progressed nicely, 16 wingsuit pilots attended.

....Puerto Rico Boogie....................Feb. 13th - 17th 2008 XtreemDivers, Arecibo PR
.......... Scott Bland and Justin Shorb will be organizing. First Flight Courses by Jeff Nebelkopf (mornings until noon, schedule ahead slots are filling fast).

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND.........Feb 23rd, 24th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.......... Smaller get together for the locals, organized by Eike Hohenadl and Sara Bratcher.

.....NEW......Come On I Wanna Lai U, Luau boogie.......March 7th-9th 2008 Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Fl
..........This is a warm up for Flock-N-Dock and a really good boogie. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

....Flock-n-Dock 4.0......................Mar. 14th - 16th 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl
........... Try not to miss this one. Z-Hills is the mecca of wingsuit flight. This will be a qualifier for the record in November.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND.........Mar. 29th, 30th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
............Smaller get together for the locals plus the Seattle Skydivers Escape to Elsinore, organized by Eike Hohenadl.

….. NEW ……. SKYDIVE ORANGE WINGSUIT WEEKEND …… April 5th, 6th 2008 Skydive Orange, Orange Va
………… Event will focus on flocking skills development, organized by Scott and Chris Gray.

....Carnivale Boogie...............................April 11th - 13th 2008 Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Fl
...........This will be a wingsuit skills camp geared toward the record in November as well as a great boogie. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........April 19th, 20th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
..........Smaller get together for the locals, organizers to be announced.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK QUALIFIER............May 2nd - 4th 2008 The Parachute Center, Lodi Ca
..........This is a qualifier for the record in November, as well as a great group of jumpers and a really fun D.Z. Organized by ED Palowski.

….. NEW ……. SKYDIVE ORANGE WINGSUIT WEEKEND …… May 10th, 11th 2008 Skydive Orange, Orange Va
………… Event will focus on flocking skills development, organized by Scott and Chris Gray.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........May 24th, 25th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
...........This is the next official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Camp and qualifier, our goal is a 40 way. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Wingsuit Skills Camp.............June 7th, 8th 2008 Skydive Crosskeys, Williamstown NJ
..........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........June 14th, 15th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

.....NEW......Blue Sky Ranch Wingsuit Weekend.....June 14th, 15th 2008 Blue Sky Ranch, Gardiner N.Y.
...........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 21st, 22nd 2008 Skydive Pepperell, Pepperell Ma
.............This is the wingsuit camp and qualifier you don't want to miss, Justin Shorb, Steve Harrington and Jeff Nebelkopf will be organizing and coaching. Brian "Lurch" Caldwell will be on hand to smash anyones bite switches into oblivion :)

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 28th-29th 2008 Skydive Palatka, Palatka Fl
..........This is wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf. Skydive Palatka is fast on its way to becoming one of the larger wingsuit D.Z.'s in the states thanks to the dedication of the local wingsuit jumpers.

….. NEW …… MID-ATLANTIC WINGSUIT BIG WAY SKILLS WEEKEND ….. July TBD 2008 (DZ – TBD – Crosskeys / Orange / or West Point)

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........(TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.............Smaller get together for the locals, organizers to be announced.

....Summerfest............................ July 26th- August 3rd 2008 Skydive Chicago, Ottawa Il
..............This is a large boogie with many distractions, perfect for a flocking skills training camp and qualifier. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Midwest Freefall Wingsuit Camp.......................August 9th,10th 2008 Midwest Freefall, Ray Mi
............This will be a small wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf

….. NEW …… SKYDIVE ORANGE WINGSUIT SKILLS CAMP & WR QUALIFIER…… August 15th, 16th, and 17th 2008 Skydive Orange, Orange Va
……….. Flocking skills development and WR plan execution including exit, formation approach / build and break off. Organized by Scott and Chris Gray.

....ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK QUALIFIER...........Sept. (TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.............This is the last official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Qualifier.

....Flock-n-Dock 4.5...................... (TBA) 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl
.............This is the last wingsuit boogie before the record at Skydive Elsinore and the last chance to qualify, don't miss it.

SKYDIVE ELSINORE
SKY2PRODUCTIONS.COM
MIRAGE
FLOCKUNIVERSITY.ORG
Z-FLOCK WINGSUIT SCHOOL
WESTCOASTWINGSUITS.COM
BROTHERS GRAY WINGSUIT ACADEMY
NORMAN KENT PRODUCTIONS
MATTHOOVER.COM
PERFORMANCE DESIGNS
ARGUS
LARSEN & BRUSGAARD
ULTIMATEFLITE LLC.
FLEXVISION
TEAM ILL VISION
Your Company Name Here.........

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

Anybody got one of those cylindrical concrete packing weights handy? I think Scotty B took mine and hid it somewhere, I can't imagine why...
-B

Not sure why he would do that. Kinda afraid to ask. But if you say nice things about me, I might just make a few and bring them down. Have all the required stuff here at work and have made a bunch for another DZ. But if fly down, you are SOL baby.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Not sure why he would do that. Kinda afraid to ask.

haha it involves Lurch's so called mechanical abilities and a bite switch Scotty was having problems with. I dont think Lurch will be asked to help "fix" something for a long time :D

Not sure why he would do that. Kinda afraid to ask.

haha it involves Lurch's so called mechanical abilities and a bite switch Scotty was having problems with. I dont think Lurch will be asked to help "fix" something for a long time :D

Oh shit, I forgot about that. The look on Scotty's face when he saw what Lurch was doing was hilarious. :o:D

Oooops, sorry Scotty. It was only mildly entertaining.:)

Jump an Infinity

Figures... 10 years of troubleshooting everything from cars to robotics to the fuel truck at home.
I'm a Rofin-Baasel trained industrial laser tech... given about $400,000 for the exotic hardware necessary I could build you an honest-to-god real, functioning 3 kilowatt q-switched diode-pumped solid state Nd:YAG pulse laser built as a semiportable shoulder fired laser cannon that'd punch an .005" hole through damn near anything if you hold it still long enough, and start the evening's bonfire from 200 yards away. Sci-fi shit like that can actually be built with creative mix-n-match of off the shelf industrial hardware and old computer parts now via incredibly unauthorized assembly of highly evolved technologies originally developed for the mass production manufacturing of consumer products. I think up shit like this for a living.
I know a trick that'd allow me to resurrect the engine in a jeep that just threw a rod through the side of the block 200 miles from anywhere with a carefully shaped hunk of wood sledgehammered in where the cylinder used to be. It'd take about 20 hours to pull it off and it'd run like shit, but it'd run.
I managed to get a vehicle home once after breaking a leaf spring and collapsing the suspension... with a piece of clothesline. It wasn't legal. Or safe. But it moved.
I've put together my own camera helmet.
My own transmission and suspension hacks.
I had an in-car mp3 player made out of pc parts and an old Sega Game Gear 4 years before you could buy one at Circuit City.
And nobody's ever gonna remember any of that shit.
No.... What they'll remember is me, wielding a chunk of concrete due to a misunderstanding involving my suggestion about how to feel better and vent some frustration about that bite switch.
(sigh)
I'm going to go live in Greenland as far away from manufactured things as I can get for the next 40 years till theres nobody left alive who remembers this...
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

I know a trick that'd allow me to resurrect the engine in a jeep that just threw a rod through the side of the block 200 miles from anywhere with a carefully shaped hunk of wood sledgehammered in where the cylinder used to be. It'd take about 20 hours to pull it off and it'd run like shit, but it'd run.
I managed to get a vehicle home once after breaking a leaf spring and collapsing the suspension... with a piece of clothesline. It wasn't legal. Or safe. But it moved.
I had an in-car mp3 player made out of pc parts and an old Sega Game Gear 4 years before you could buy one at Circuit City.
And nobody's ever gonna remember any of that shit.

I think Jeff Foxworthy could use this as new material, because "You might be a RedNeck" :D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Figures... 10 years of troubleshooting everything from cars to robotics to the fuel truck at home.
I'm a Rofin-Baasel trained industrial laser tech... given about $400,000 for the exotic hardware necessary I could build you an honest-to-god real, functioning 3 kilowatt q-switched diode-pumped solid state Nd:YAG pulse laser built as a semiportable shoulder fired laser cannon that'd punch an .005" hole through damn near anything if you hold it still long enough, and start the evening's bonfire from 200 yards away. Sci-fi shit like that can actually be built with creative mix-n-match of off the shelf industrial hardware and old computer parts now via incredibly unauthorized assembly of highly evolved technologies originally developed for the mass production manufacturing of consumer products. I think up shit like this for a living.

That being said, could you help me change the time on my VCR? It always blinking "12:00-12:00-12:00" is driving me nuts. But could you leave the concrete at home?:o:ph34r:

Jump an Infinity

Ok, but to do this in the proper spirit of northeastern backwoods industrial redneck technique you'll need a strip of electrical tape, a pair of scissors, the assistance of a curious 5-year-old child, and it'll probably void the warranty. Are you sure you want to do this?

[Ok/Cancel/Apply]

-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Please provide information for travel and accommodation to the dz:
- What is the nearest international airport.
- Hotels and places to stay.

From SA, try Los Angeles International. Ontario is closer but I'm not sure they get direct international flights. There are plenty of hotels nears the DZ to stay at as well. Search hotels under Lake Elsinore. Lastly, make sure your invited before you spend the cash. :)

Yes he is invited - Bernard is one of the 4 guys from South Africa who led the flock at the previous record attemp at AN72.

The same group are coming to US for both Heffro's and Scotts events.

We looking frwd to meeting all the US birdies since having flown with all the Euro guys. We have of course had the pleasure of meetin Puple Mike in Germany :ph34r:.

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

Yes he is invited - Bernard is one of the 4 guys from South Africa who led the flock at the previous record attemp at AN72.

The same group are coming to US for both Heffro's and Scotts events.

We looking frwd to meeting all the US birdies since having flown with all the Euro guys. We have of course had the pleasure of meetin Puple Mike in Germany :ph34r:.

Cool, see you there, and sorry about the purple mike......

Bump the remaining dates. Some the TBAs have been announced but I don't have them so if an organizer wants to flesh this out, great.

….. NEW ……. SKYDIVE ORANGE WINGSUIT WEEKEND …… May 10th, 11th 2008 Skydive Orange, Orange Va

.....NEW......ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........May 24th, 25th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
...........This is the next official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Camp and qualifier, our goal is a 40 way. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Wingsuit Skills Camp.............June 7th, 8th 2008 Skydive Crosskeys, Williamstown NJ
..........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........June 14th, 15th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

.....NEW......Blue Sky Ranch Wingsuit Weekend.....June 14th, 15th 2008 Blue Sky Ranch, Gardiner N.Y.
...........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 21st, 22nd 2008 Skydive Pepperell, Pepperell Ma
.............This is the wingsuit camp and qualifier you don't want to miss, Justin Shorb, Steve Harrington and Jeff Nebelkopf will be organizing and coaching. Brian "Lurch" Caldwell will be on hand to smash anyones bite switches into oblivion :)

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 28th-29th 2008 Skydive Palatka, Palatka Fl
..........This is wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf. Skydive Palatka is fast on its way to becoming one of the larger wingsuit D.Z.'s in the states thanks to the dedication of the local wingsuit jumpers.

….. NEW …… MID-ATLANTIC WINGSUIT BIG WAY SKILLS WEEKEND ….. July TBD 2008 (DZ – TBD – Crosskeys / Orange / or West Point)

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........(TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

....Summerfest............................ July 26th- August 3rd 2008 Skydive Chicago, Ottawa Il
..............This is a large boogie with many distractions, perfect for a flocking skills training camp and qualifier. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Midwest Freefall Wingsuit Camp.......................August 9th,10th 2008 Midwest Freefall, Ray Mi
............This will be a small wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf

….. NEW …… SKYDIVE ORANGE WINGSUIT SKILLS CAMP & WR QUALIFIER…… August 15th, 16th, and 17th 2008 Skydive Orange, Orange Va
……….. Flocking skills development and WR plan execution including exit, formation approach / build and break off. Organized by Scott and Chris Gray.

....ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK QUALIFIER...........Sept. (TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.............This is the last official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Qualifier.

....Flock-n-Dock 4.5...................... (TBA) 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl
.............This is the last wingsuit boogie before the record at Skydive Elsinore and the last chance to qualify, don't miss it.

Bump the remaining dates. Some the TBAs have been announced but I don't have them so if an organizer wants to flesh this out, great.

..............This is a large boogie with many distractions, perfect for a flocking skills training camp and qualifier. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf, and Justin Shorb

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Is anyone showing up at Elsinore this Friday (May 23) to get things started early? Eike is probably going to be there and I was thinking about taking the day off of work. But I'd like to know if there will be enough "early birds" to make it worth my while.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian Drake