Heffro1

Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock

You did a great job representing the SoCal, thank you Sara.

The event went very well. We saw alot of progress made by the birds who attended. Jeff, Ed and myself were very pleased with the results. Let's keep up the good work.

Caw caw

Pics will be posted soon. You will be able to see some here and possiby the flock u website

Justin Shorb
www.flockuniversity.org
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Let's see.

10 jumps
3 as base- need lots more practice as that
2 nice 2 ways when flock didn't quite build (see above)
1 broken snap on leg zipper, fixed by local rigger
2 jumps on borrowed Raptor while snap was being fixed by local rigger
# unknown of future pictures posted and torment due to color of said Raptor
Met lots of new folks and had a great time

Thanks go to Justin, Jeff and Ed for the efforts to stage the camp.
We had incredible support by Skydive Elsinore to make the weekend a success. The pilots did exactly as was asked and even stuck around for some of the dives.

And yes, coffee and donuts purchased as promised
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

monkycndo = BOOGIE WHORE!!!!!!! :)

Sheeesh, so a guy goes to a few boogies and gets an unjustified label. Sounds like a whole lot of envy to me. Phil, I think you just wanted one of the donuts.:P

Jump an Infinity

Sheeesh, so a guy goes to a few boogies and gets an unjustified label.

Well it paid off you were more current than I was.

That's because your SO has you on a very short leash. Mine joins me at said boogies and jumps.:P

I still think the nickname is not justified. I was broken for 4 months at the beginning of this year. So I only went to:

F&D 3.0 (didn't jump due to said brokeness)
WS skills camp in Eloy
Spring WWW in Lodi
American Boogie
Lost Prairie
All of the Above Boogie
Byron Boogie
F&D 3.5
Halloween Boogie at SDA
Fall WWW in Lodi
DZ.Com Holiday Boogie

Does that sound like a boogie whore to you?
:|:)

Jump an Infinity

That's because your SO has you on a very short leash. Mine joins me at said boogies and jumps.:P

Thats an assumption only a boogie whore can make. Last year I went to as many camps as you went to boogies. These camps were serious business, professional and dedicated with lots of hard work and focus.

Oh and I'm not affraid of the leash, we even have a couple in our basement dungeon.

It was a fun weekend seeing some of the new wingsuit pilots getting a chance to fly with some larger flocks. :)

3 as base- need lots more practice as that

Though sometimes a lonely slot, flying base for a flocking formation is alot harder then most think.

Oh how nicely it fit you though......:D

I only know of one........see below;)

Met lots of new folks and had a great time

Ditto :)

We had incredible support by Skydive Elsinore to make the weekend a success. The pilots did exactly as was asked and even stuck around for some of the dives.

An understatement if you ask me. The DZ and manifest girls are top notch. ;)

coffee and donuts purchased as promised

Your the man.......I mean, Monkey ;)

Hope to see more ws pilots training for November.

Ed

edit to add:
ps. I also have another picture I'm saving for Glen.....:D
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

In Reply To

Oh how nicely it fit you though......Laugh

In Reply To

I only know of one........see below ;)
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sure looks pretty in that there pink suit... Though I think he lost his card carrying privledges to "SAPS"..

:P

Scott C.

"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Thank you to everyone who showed, this event would not have been a success without you.
The D.Z. was very pleased with the turnout.
Here are a few shots from the weekend.
And a special thanks to Ed and Justin for coming out and helping to organize. :)

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

Thank you to everyone who showed, this event would not have been a success without you.
The D.Z. was very pleased with the turnout.
Here are a few shots from the weekend.
And a special thanks to Ed and Justin for coming out and helping to organize. :)

Jeez... whats with the huge fugly watermarks? People ripping your pics off? :)
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Jeez... whats with the huge fugly watermarks? People ripping your pics off? :)

Having a picture rendered at low quality with artifacts everywhere, and chroma gradient banding across the open sky, sort of negates the whole need for a watermark. Nobody can do anything too useful or damaging with a picture rendered like that. :P Keep your renders small (600px) but high quality, they'll look nice but still can't be used for anything significant because of the low pixel count, and you won't need a watermark.

Also, since your watermark avoids the actual jumpers and is layered "behind" them... it would be INCREDIBLY easy to remove it, if somebody had a reason to. :P
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Here are some more dates and info :)

....World Record Flock Intro camp....Jan. 19th, 20th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
..........Done, everyones skill levels progressed nicely, 16 wingsuit pilots attended.

....Puerto Rico Boogie....................Feb. 13th - 17th 2008 XtreemDivers, Arecibo PR
.......... Scott Bland and Justin Shorb will be organizing. First Flight Courses by Jeff Nebelkopf (mornings until noon, schedule ahead slots are filling fast).

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND.........Feb 23rd, 24th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.......... Smaller get together for the locals, organized by Eike Hohenadl and Sara Bratcher.

.....NEW......Come On I Wanna Lai U, Luau boogie.......March 7th-9th 2008 Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Fl
..........This is a warm up for Flock-N-Dock and a really good boogie. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

....Flock-n-Dock 4.0......................Mar. 14th - 16th 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl
........... Try not to miss this one. Z-Hills is the mecca of wingsuit flight. This will be a qualifier for the record in November.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND.........Mar. 29th, 30th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
............Smaller get together for the locals plus the Seattle Skydivers Escape to Elsinore, organized by Eike Hohenadl.

....Carnivale Boogie...............................April 11th - 13th 2008 Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Fl
...........This will be a wingsuit skills camp geared toward the record in November as well as a great boogie. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........April 19th, 20th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
..........Smaller get together for the locals, organizers to be announced.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK QUALIFIER............May 2nd - 4th 2008 The Parachute Center, Lodi Ca
..........This is a qualifier for the record in November, as well as a great group of jumpers and a really fun D.Z. Organized by ED Palowski.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........May 24th, 25th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
...........This is the next official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Camp and qualifier, our goal is a 40 way. Organized by Justin Shorb and Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Wingsuit Skills Camp.............June 7th, 8th 2008 Skydive Crosskeys, Williamstown NJ
..........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........June 14th, 15th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
..........Smaller get together for the locals, organizers to be announced.

.....NEW......Blue Sky Ranch Wingsuit Weekend.....(TBA) 2008 Blue Sky Ranch, Gardiner N.Y.
...........This is a wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 21st, 22nd 2008 Skydive Pepperell, Pepperell Ma
.............This is the wingsuit camp and qualifier you don't want to miss, Justin Shorb, Steve Harrington and Jeff Nebelkopf will be organizing and coaching. Brian "Lurch" Caldwell will be on hand to smash anyones bite switches into oblivion. Pepperell is now the second largest wingsuit D.Z. in the states.

.....NEW......WORLD RECORD FLOCK CAMP...........June 28th-29th 2008 Skydive Palatka, Palatka Fl
..........This is wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf. Skydive Palatka is fast on its way to becoming one of the larger wingsuit D.Z.'s in the states thanks to the dedication of the local wingsuit jumpers.

.....NEW......ELSINORE WINGSUIT WEEKEND........(TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.............Smaller get together for the locals, organizers to be announced.

....Summerfest............................ (TBA) 2008 Skydive Chicago, Ottawa Il
..............This is a large boogie with many distractions, perfect for a flocking skills training camp and qualifier. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf.

.....NEW......Midwest Freefall Wingsuit Camp.......................August 9th,10th 2008 Midwest Freefall, Ray Mi
............This will be a small wingsuit skills camp and qualifier for the record in November. Organized by Jeff Nebelkopf

....ELSINORE WORLD RECORD FLOCK QUALIFIER...........Sept. (TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca
.............This is the last official Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock Qualifier.

....Flock-n-Dock 4.5...................... (TBA) 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl
.............This is the last wingsuit boogie before the record at Skydive Elsinore and the last chance to qualify, don't miss it.

SKYDIVE ELSINORE
SKY2PRODUCTIONS.COM
MIRAGE
FLOCKUNIVERSITY.ORG
Z-FLOCK WINGSUIT SCHOOL
WESTCOASTWINGSUITS.COM
BROTHERS GRAY WINGSUIT ACADEMY
NORMAN KENT PRODUCTIONS
MATTHOOVER.COM
PERFORMANCE DESIGNS
ARGUS
LARSEN & BRUSGAARD