Heffro1

Skydive Elsinore World Record Flock

Skydive Elsinore in southern California and Jeff Nebelkopf will be hosting the

------ World Record Wingsuit Flock. ------

----- November 8th - 12th 2008. ------

Plane captains are Scott Bland, Chuck Blue, Ed Palowski and Justin Shorb.

On video are Norman Kent, Scotty Burns and Matt Hoover.

Z-Flock, West Coast Wingsuits, Flock U, Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy, (so far part of) team Top Gun, and many more are coming.

We will be doing a 71 way.:)

The events that we will be training and assessing slot flying skills are;

World Record Flock Intro camp....Jan. 19th, 20th 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

Puerto Rico Boogie....................Feb. 13th - 17th 2008 XtreemDivers, Arecibo PR

Flock-n-Dock 4.0......................Mar. 14th - 16th 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl

Carnivale ...............................April 11th - 13th 2008 Skydive Sebastian, Sebastian Fl

World Record Flock Camp...........May (TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

World Record Flock Camp...........June (TBA) 2008 Skydive Pepperell, Pepperell Ma

Summerfest............................ (TBA) 2008 Skydive Chicago, Ottawa Il

World Record Flock Camp...........Sept. (TBA) 2008 Skydive Elsinore, Elsinore Ca

Flock-n-Dock 4.5...................... (TBA) 2008 Skydive City, Zephyrhills Fl

SKYDIVE ELSINORE
SKY 2 PRODUCTIONS
MIRAGE
NORMAN KENT PRODUCTIONS
MATTHOOVER.COM
PERFORMANCE DESIGNS
ARGUS
LARSEN & BRUSGAARD
ULTIMATEFLITE LLC.
FLEXVISION
Your Company Name Here.........
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

You seem to be mixing up two seperate events Johan.
The two events being organised so close to eachother caught me by surprise to.

Though the two events seem to have different goals as to whats being attempted in terms of numbers and flying, they both seem like events I most definately want to attend.
On Scotts event (I think) Ill be organising a B poule/plane, doing training/skills dives.
And on Jeffs event I'll just be hiding inside the formation, trying to bite someones tailwing:P

Jeff will be hoping by in Europe next spring, and will be flying with a lot of people to check em out, and trusting the judgement of several wingsuit organisers he knows when it comes to the ones he cant meet/fly with.

He already has a big list with names of European 'hopefulls' and I seem to remember also putting yours in there;)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It mostly depends on if I win the lotery or not:P

Januari - Empuria Brava
April - www.wingsuitcompetition.com
May - Ukraine (load organising/first flight courses)
November - 2 big events

Thats a lot of money waiting to be burnt..not sure if I can fit one or two more boogies in there financially (plus a non jumping holiday with my girl which Im planning)

But that sayd...lets do the inevitable.

1. Jeff Nebelkopf
2. Scott Bland
3. Chuck Blue
4. Ed Palowski
5. Justin Shorb
6. Norman Kent
7. Scotty Burns
8. Matt Hoover
9. Jarno Cordia (Pending approval of my flying skills by Jeff:$)

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

If I'm neither gay nor homophobic, can I come to both?

Actually, some of my best friends are gay and I like to confuse narrowminded people by not taking myself too seriously. What's your problem, not getting any?

I don't like where I see the two threads heading. It's inevitable I suppose. But I don't have to like it.
Johan.
I am. I think.

I'll be at both events to fly and have fun. I dont think skydiving (something I do for my enjoyment, and spend a lot of time and money on) is a place for hatred and/or politics.

It came as a surprise to see these 2 events so close to eachother...but for most people from EU and SA its actually a blessing...as it means we can do both events and not spend a ton of cash on just the intl. flights.

Whatever the reason or intent behind both events may be...unless you want to fly, laugh, drink, or talk about ponies, video, chaps and other gay stuf...please dont bother commenting. It should be about trying new things (take this comments as gay as you can:) and learning and advancing the discipline as a whole by doing some amazing sheit in the skies!

Both events are going to happen..both seem to have different goals (formation/size wise) and Im 100 % sure we as a group can make it the most amazing, nearly 2 week, boogie there is on the planet! Be it at 2 different locations..

Gay ponylove to all!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yes, both events, whatever you choose will be an advancement to the disipline. Anytihng that brings more structure other than, "lets get out and fly around!" in my mind is a good thing. I think its about time we started laying out rules, guidelines, and things to shoot for!

Jarno's comp ;) as well...this is an exciting time. I know its completely changed what we do and how we fly down here at zhills :)

Whatever the reason or intent behind both events may be...unless you want to fly, laugh, drink, or talk about ponies, video, chaps and other gay stuf...please dont bother commenting.
-------------------------------------
well said....again

Jarno, can we get you and Tristan to bring all your chap's we're gonna need loads it seems:)

Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com