LouDiamond

2008 Invitational Wingsuit Bigway Event

FYI: if you are coming from outside the USA, your reserve repack cycle must be valid for the event in accordance with your governing parachuting organization/federation rules.

I spoke to the Skyrider inn,located adjacent to the DZ, about additional room availability. If the German 200 way finishes early, there may be rooms available. There is also limited availability/check in of rooms on the day of the 15th. In either case, contact Mike at the Skyrider inn and let him know to add you to the list he is compiling in the event that rooms become available.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

FYI: if you are coming from outside the USA, your reserve repack cycle must be valid for the event in accordance with your governing parachuting organization/federation rules.

IF your harness/container or reserve parachute are not TSO'd in the USA. Otherwise, you must comply with the USA repack cycle of 120 days. For further information and explanation on this subject click HERE.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

UPDATE: If you haven't Registered already you need to. Deadline is Oct 15th. So far I have a mountain of foreign registrations and a few registrations from the US crowd. Many of you have told me you plan on coming but I don't have a registration from you yet. If you plan on attending you need to send in a registration form as soon as possible and definitely no later than the Oct 15th deadline.

Having your registration in on time ensures there is enough T-shirts/food/beer/sponsor prizes and that the needed amount of aircraft is scheduled ahead of time. Registration fees can be paid in person but you need to register BEFORE you show up. Showing up the day of the event and expecting to register is not an option. The registration form can be found on the skydive arizona events web site and downloaded HERE

Once I have received all of the Registrations by the no later than date, additional information about the format and dive flow of the event will be sent to those who have confirmed their participation in a mass e-mail, so provide a valid e-mail address on your registration. There will be an after event meal/BBQ,sponsor give away party and plenty of beer.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

registered and ready to rumble.

Anyone with a wild hair up their ass who would like to ride their motorcycles all the way from Florida to this event please PM me. Actually, anyone along the I-10 corridor can join my trip. I am planning on making it a four-day road trip. I am going to ship my gear and demo suits via UPS and just take a mind-clearing four day ride. Seriously. I will be riding my Harley Road Glide to the event.

Chuck

Sounds like an adventure on top of an adventure. Could not get the time off work to attend myself. Curious, why bring demo suits? You'll be busy with the bigway mission.

Well, he might sell a suit or two to some other birds who will be out there that weekend, but not ready for the event, yet.:)
"I'm not lost. I don't know where I'm going, but there's no sense in being late."
Mathew Quigley

ANY UPDATE ?:)

Few more days. Some last minute registrations came in that caused a change in the existing plan and groups. I'll post the dive flow ,coordinating instructions and timeline as soon as its updated.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I know a lot of .EU monkeys have already headed for the USA, and might not get close to a normal web connection between now and next week anymore.

Having some printed versions for everyone allong with registration is probably recomendable.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I know a lot of .EU monkeys have already headed for the USA, and might not get close to a normal web connection between now and next week anymore..

Yes because we here in the USA are still communicating with telegraphs. Interwebs? Computers? Wifi? You fancy euro-pee-ans with your crazy gizmos!!:P:P

Yes because we here in the USA are still communicating with telegraphs.

-.-- . ... -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . .-- . .... . .-. . .. -. - .... . ..- ... .- .- .-. . ... - .. .-.. .-.. -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - .. -. --. .-- .. - .... - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... ... .-.-.- .. -. - . .-. .-- . -... ... ..--.. -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. ... ..--.. .-- .. ..-. .. ..--.. -.-- --- ..- ..-. .- -. -.-. -.-- . ..- .-. --- -....- .--. . . -....- .- -. ... .-- .. - .... -.-- --- ..- .-. -.-. .-. .- --.. -.-- --. .. --.. -- --- ...

STOP
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Yes because we here in the USA are still communicating with telegraphs.

-.-- . ... -... . -.-. .- ..- ... . .-- . .... . .-. . .. -. - .... . ..- ... .- .- .-. . ... - .. .-.. .-.. -.-. --- -- -- ..- -. .. -.-. .- - .. -. --. .-- .. - .... - . .-.. . --. .-. .- .--. .... ... .-.-.- .. -. - . .-. .-- . -... ... ..--.. -.-. --- -- .--. ..- - . .-. ... ..--.. .-- .. ..-. .. ..--.. -.-- --- ..- ..-. .- -. -.-. -.-- . ..- .-. --- -...- .--. . . -....- .- -. ... .-- .. - .... -.-- --- ..- .-. -.-. .-. .- --.. -.-- --. .. --.. -- --- ...

STOP

You misspelled one word. Fixed it for you. But what do ponies have to do with anything?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

For some of us monkeys (who's work is staring at computer screens all day long) its nice to go on holiday and not be online for a change.

Most stuff for the other event seemed to have been online for over a month already, and was also sent by email to all participants. Here it was kinda quiet with information outside dz.com, so Id though Id mention it..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?