LouDiamond

2008 Invitational Wingsuit Bigway Event

Lou can I be in your event if I promiss not to make faces at jarno if he promisses to not make faces at me?

Glen, you know you are more than welcome to attend and I don't want to hear your usual excuses why you can't attend. However, I would be surprised to see you there as all the SOCAL birds told me at the holiday boogie that you would spontaneously combust if you travelled farther than your DZ let alone California.:P

Glen wouldn't combust, but his wife would. Either that or get a new set of furniture for letting him off his leash with her permission.:o
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Me thinks you tweaked a setting.

The only thing I did was post the link to the "if you have problems" link from the web page. Must of been the internet gremlins earlier.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Glen wouldn't combust, but his wife would. Either that or get a new set of furniture for letting him off his leash with her permission.:o

Eloy would cost at most a new coffee table. Spa or empuria would be a whole new dinette set ( whoa I got some girls yelling at me how to spell dinette set correctly) so then I can't go there. :ph34r:

Lou can I be in your event if I promiss not to make faces at jarno if he promisses to not make faces at me?

Glen, you know you are more than welcome to attend and I don't want to hear your usual excuses why you can't attend. However, I would be surprised to see you there as all the SOCAL birds told me at the holiday boogie that you would spontaneously combust if you traveled farther than your DZ let alone California.:P

Glen, I cant believe your letting them talk about you like that, your your own man.... DON'T let the pressure from the "Other" birds influence you or the dent the new furniture would put on the wallet......
:P
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Rolf's schedule is below:

-BIRDMAN-TOUR-PLAN 2008:
31.March-1.April: Fehrbellin, Germany (www.funjump.de),
13.-15.July: Grefrath(www.sky-fun.de.),
18.7.-24.July: Hartenholm and Sylt (www.my-skyworld.de, www.seventhsky.de),
30.-31.Aug.:Neustadt/Glewe(www.skydive-mv.de), more DZs are coming up soon, plan is not complete.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Another update: Just received confirmation from Cathy that both she and Loic will be in attendance if Loic is healed up and able to jump by the time of the event. Both are able to provide recommendations for people. Also confirmed for the event and able to conduct evaluations and or recommend people is Stephane Zunino (Zun) of the Soul Flyers. If you have flown with them in the past or will be flying with them in the future at a training camp, let them know you wish to participate in the event.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Please provide information for travel and accommodation to the dz:
- What is the nearest international airport.
- Hotels and places to stay.

Nearest international is Phoenix/SkyHarbor (PHX), but Tucson is equally close (usually more expensive to fly into, depending on point of origin).

Places to stay:
Skyrider Inn (EXCELLENT place, right on DZ)
Mike Lofthouse/Lofty has a 5th wheel trailer on DZ, sleeps 6, search the Classifieds here.
Mark Kirschenbaum (Bomb420 on DZ.com) has a bus on-DZ where folks stay.
In Eloy, there is the Red Roof Inn, I've had bad experiences there, but it is there (hope you don't mind bugs in your bed).
Complete list of lodging in the area. Casa Grande lodging is farther, but much higher quality if that is important to you. There are tent spaces on the DZ too.

Directions to the DZ from anywhere

Please provide information for travel and accommodation to the dz:
- What is the nearest international airport.
- Hotels and places to stay.

Not a problem. You can fly into Phoenix or Tucson. I recommend Phoenix. For directions from the airport(s) to Eloy click HERE.

For a break down on rooms, food and other ammenities click HERE. Links are located at the top of the screen

For phone numbers to local hotels and links click HERE and scroll to the bottom of the page.

I have a special rate as well as a limited block of rooms reserved at the skyrider Inn specifically for those attending the wingsuit bigway. If you reserve a room at the Skyrider Inn let them know you are there for the Bigway and you will receive the special rate.

If anyone requires additional information or needs a clarification about something,feel free to PM or E-mail with your questions.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Count me in.....The NEW Blade is here!

Beer drinking has been cut back.....push ups and cardio to cut weight are now in.

I could not make it to any of the Jan, Feb, Mar, events in Florida due to working both my business and TSA. TSA got kicked the curb 2 weeks ago as my business has finally blossomed after 2 years of hard work.

Once my step-daughters wedding is over March 16th then I'm wide open to hit some boogies and work on large group flying.

John

John,

Be sure to bring your suit when you make it up my directin for afew flights! You threatened to be this direction so I will look forward to seeing yuou fly that blade!

Scott C.

Oh yeah....

Where is the "Campos"?
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

For those who are not familiar with the Skyrider Inn hotel, it is located approx +/-300 meters from the main landing area. It offers full hotel type services, internet and in some cases full kitchenettes. The rooms can sleep 3 people comfortably, max is 5 with a rollaway bed. Some of the rooms I have blocked off include rooms with the kitchenettes. Pictures of the room layouts can be seen HERE

James Boole's (unclecharlie) boogie schedule is below. James will be traveling and is able to provide invitations and do evals for those interested in attending the event.

- 14 - 16 March Z-Flock event, Florida USA
- 3 - 13th April Elsinore
- 16 - 20 April Wingsuit Freestyle competition Belgium
- End of May Stupino Wingsuit Competition, Russia (tbc)
- 28 July - 3rd August Cochstedt Antonov 72 Boogie, Germany
- 8 - 10 August Wings over Marl Competition, Germany
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Update to Rolf's tour plan:

TOURPLAN!
15.03.08 - 24.03.08 Lillo/Spain www.skydivelillo.com, let's fly into the spanish spring!
31.03.08 - 13.04.08 Fehrbellin/Germany www.funjump.de (please pre-register/bitte zuerst Info an mich)

11.07.08 - 13.07.08 Grefrath/Germany www.sky-fun.de
18.07.08 - 20.07.08 Hartenholm/Germany www.my-skyworld.de
21.07.08 - 24.07.08 Sylt/Germany www.seventhsky.de
26.07.08 - 27.07.08 Cochstedt/Germany PreCourse AN28 www.mdskydive.de (please pre-register/bitte zuerst Info an mich)

27.07.08 - 03.08.08 Cochstedt/Germany BIRD BIG WAYS AN 72 www.mdskydive.de
29.08.08 - 31.08.08 Neustadt/Glewe, Germany www.skydive-mv.de
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Skyrider inn is full during this time period.
Can anyone please recommend another hotel.

thanks,

Did you specifically ask for one of the rooms reserved for the wingsuit event?
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

To All:

Being fortunate to have an RV permantly located nearby; should we plan some sort of grill-out / keg fest at my place?

As an alternative the SkyRider has a patio/covered porch area as well.

We also have some charcol BBQ grills by the pool at the DZ with bathrooms right around the corner.

With the size of group not sure how we would go about something this size. Scott, could Betsy help out / coordinate logistics with SDAZ for something like this?

If you happen to be coming from outside of the USA and require/need an official invitation to get an entry Visa into the USA please contact me via my dropzone.com e-mail with the following information:

1. each individual’s full name as it appears on the passport

2. each individual’s passport number and country that issued it. (ie: Country: South Africa ;passport #1234567890)

3. each individual’s date of birth ( month/day/year)

4. each individual’s entry and exit dates to the USA.( ie: November 14,2008 - November 20th,2008)

5. each individual’s e-mail address (to send the invitation to)

Once I have that information, Skydive Arizona will then send you an official invitation to the event.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

UPDATE: For those who have been invited to attend, YOU MUST RSVP and submit your registration form no later than October 15th,2008. An updated form will be available shortly on the Skydive Arizona Web site on the event page. The current form is not the correct one for this event. The correct form will have "Wingsuit Invitational " at the top of the form. Once I have received all of the RSVPs by the no later than date, additional information about the format and dive flow of the event will be sent to those who have confirmed their participation. There will be an after event meal/BBQ and plenty of beer.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING