virgin-burner

i'll probably get flamed..

..with my low jumpnumbers as i've read here..

the instructor said i was gonna be alright!

well, anyway, i did two jumps with a prodigy today! that was friggin' awesome, i'm sure my performance sucked, but at least i had gotten a feel for it. for a couple of seconds, it got all very quiet! that was way cool..

i'm surprised how much power you have to put into this, or i was just to cramped up.. but yea, premature birthday present that was for me, and most of all, i've had a blast!!!

i needed that lately..
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

I think you're cool!

Ive got a rating in bungy-less jumping..want a free lesson? Make an impact in the community!
No need to use your own brain, and you can call me anonymous names online afterward! Its gonna rock!

You get a free 'Im a rebel' sticker if you respond within 2 minutes!
And a hug if you need one :-)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

it wasnt really clever from that guy, was it? i mean seriously!

and its not as i was nagging his ear for it. it was the other way around.

he gave me what i believed to be a thorough briefing for over an hour. i practised opening stable a lot, checked my handles, how to undo the wings and so on..

bad?
“Some may never live, but the crazy never die.”
-Hunter S. Thompson
"No. Try not. Do... or do not. There is no try."
-Yoda

That "rating" and $4 bucks will get you a coffee type thing at Starbucks.

Awesome! Do you know if we also get that discount off hot chocolate?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

instead of being constructive, keep posting silly stuff.

what kind of constructiveness you expected? I'm really curious to hear an answer.

I agreee... What exactly did you expect to hear? I mean look at the title of your OWN thread, which YOU posted. You obviously know that you went against the recomended/manufacturer mandated (birdman) suggestions. What did you expect people to say?

So you have an AFF rating and consider yourself to be a wingsuit instructor, and condone someone with 80 jumps being sent up on a wingsuit?

Never said I agreed just pointing out your short comings -- since you always seem to be the one to flame everyone else.

And for the record I don't consider myself a wingsuit instructor (as you do)-----I am one

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

So you have an AFF rating and consider yourself to be a wingsuit instructor, and condone someone with 80 jumps being sent up on a wingsuit?

Never said I agreed just pointing out your short comings -- since you always seem to be the one to flame everyone else.

And for the record I don't consider myself a wingsuit instructor (as you do)-----I am one

Since there does not seem to be a single universally accepted "wingsuit instructor" qualification, I guess anyone who has ever given any instruction in the use of a wingsuit can call themselves a wingsuit instructor too.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Since there does not seem to be a single universally accepted "wingsuit instructor" qualification, I guess anyone who has ever given any instruction in the use of a wingsuit can call themselves a wingsuit instructor too.

Exactly, that is why jumpers wanting to learn to fly a wingsuit should choose wisely as to the instruction they are getting, as well as who they are getting it from, and not the just some Yahoo with an extra wingsuit......

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

Exactly, that is why jumpers wanting to learn to fly a wingsuit should choose wisely as to the instruction they are getting, as well as who they are getting it from, and not the just some Yahoo with an extra wingsuit......

Ed

And how does someone new judge wisely? The roster? A patch? The one with the most extra suits? I say pick the one who has easy financing or offers the three easy payment options.

I never met a "yahoo with an extra suit" that I didn't like. On the flipside some ( not all!) of those guys on the roster with their patches............are down twisted!

seriously man, i haven't ran into anybody teaching people to wingsuit who is giving out dangerous advice (maybe the sub 200 jumps if you believe in that voodoo). are there people doing this and what does this consist of?

i don't know what down twisted is but i sure hope i'm that.

also addressing voodew "sick burn!"

don't worry jp i still like you and not just like, like like.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

And how does someone new judge wisely? The roster? A patch? The one with the most extra suits? I say pick the one who has easy financing or offers the three easy payment options.

I never met a "yahoo with an extra suit" that I didn't like. On the flipside some ( not all!) of those guys on the roster with their patches............are down twisted!

Glen, lets not turn this into something stupid, like who got a patch in a bar thing. There is already enough stupid shit posted on this forum these days to make anyone avoid it anyway. :S
It's not hard for someone to do alittle asking around as to would be better for giving some instruction, patch or no patch.......

Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com