phoenixlpr

WS on slashdot.org

:o;) Looks like Jeb is a bit late. From the slashdot thread:

A guy jumped off a cliff with one of these flying squirrel suits. He had a parachute just in case, but he did not use it. Picture a huge V where the tops of the V are the 2 mountain peaks and the center is a valley. He jumped off one mountain, flew over the valley, and then landed on another mountain that was covered in snow. Anyway it is one of the coolest things I have seen to this day, and this was almost 10 years ago in a Warren Miller ski video.

A guy jumped off a cliff with one of these flying squirrel suits. He had a parachute just in case, but he did not use it. Picture a huge V where the tops of the V are the 2 mountain peaks and the center is a valley. He jumped off one mountain, flew over the valley, and then landed on another mountain that was covered in snow. Anyway it is one of the coolest things I have seen to this day, and this was almost 10 years ago in a Warren Miller ski video.

Anyone have any idea what this is referring to? Has anyone seen this video? More importantly, anyone know where I can obtain this video?
Brian Drake

Anyone have any idea what this is referring to? Has anyone seen this video? More importantly, anyone know where I can obtain this video?

He is referring to LOIC's Verbier mountain flight.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

That's the famous one where he buzzes over some skiiers, correct? Or is there something else where he actually landed without a chute?

That is correct. The footage of the buzz.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

This video that was published about 4 years ago where he jumps out of a helicopter and definitely uses the parachute he brought along just in case?

I'd say he was referring to something else. Probably something he saw after smoking too much illegal substances.

This video that was published about 4 years ago where he jumps out of a helicopter and definitely uses the parachute he brought along just in case?

I'd say he was referring to something else. Probably something he saw after smoking too much illegal substances.

The whuffo refers to the Warren Miller ski show,which I have seen and it is without a doubt Loic's mountain flight.
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING