aarthus

SM1 vs PROFLY

we will measure you at f n d 4.0 and make a pink tye dye spandex suit. Just got the fabric in today from Poofter Mills so I hope to see your credit card number on an order form by weeks end.

Cheery O mate'
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

The pro-fly is actually not that bad

:D:D:D that's not what i heard from you after the jump.... come on ! say it !

even when maxing out at seperation

I think Frits is right, you did like on your V2, you didn't tend your legs enough ! that's why it was flapping;)

see yourself...
Patrick de Guillebon

Blade and Expert... But what about the Profly? I personally only have 5 jumps on mine, so my not so experienced review is: Right out the door, it is like jumping on a fast moving train and just hold on.. That instant speed sensation is real because when you look at the ones you are supposed to flock with they are quickly left in the dust. Then you raise your head and dare I say it bend your legs "Tristan style" trying to slow down. Did you have that experience also?

Did you have that experience also?

Indeed, on the first jump ! you really have to use the upper part of your body to break speed. Exactly like flying the expert with more energy in your mouvement. I don't have many jumps on the profly, I need some more exercice!
Patrick de Guillebon

I don't really understand what you mean with tend your legs. What am I doing wrong in the picture? If you mean breaking with the back of my leg wing that's fine, just don't break by pushing your knees up. Pointing your toes to get rid of the flapping while flocking is really hard and who cares really? The problem is that I also had flapping while maxing out (while pointing my toes). But you don't have to defend it, I'm sure it's possible to fly it without flapping as Zun did here:
http://tristan.tw/videos/Tristan&Tony_Sep2007.wmv
Tristan
Will you answer "NO" to my next question?

In the video on the link below, go to 6'40"00 and you will see the leg wing flapping due to non tended legs ! That's what happens when you fly with your knees. If you don't fly with spread legs, it's also start flapping !;)

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=6384

WTF are non-tended legs?

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

WTF are non-tended legs?

Legs that need tending to?
But you dont need to be an aeronatics expert to understand he ment 'non-extented' legs..right??;)

But does it do 20 mph if you pick appart a few seems..thats the real question!:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I have now 50+ flights with the ProFly, and I like it very much.

For the grippers: I personally like them as they are, the position is fine.
I just want to see swoop cords like on the Phoenix-Fly suits...

Flapping of Legwing: may occur, if I fly "dirty" or not the S-Fly style.

Speed: my "trim speed" with the V2 is between 180 and 200 km/h,
with the ProFly between 160 and 180 km/h

So the ProFly is definitely slower than the V2, with around the same glide ratio for me...

The arm position is less tiring than with other suits, for me a benefit.

I had a few hundred flights in Birdman and Phoenix-Fly suits before I tried a Monowing.

I had to learn that you have to change your flying style to fly the S-Fly suits properly. Best is to get some coaching from Loic or Zun B| - now I know why Loic call his company "Fly your body"

So what is the resume?

Some things may reflect your preferred flying style or your body type.

I personally have 12 suits for my size from different manufacturers, and to be honest: I like all of them!

I am sure in near future we will see some nice new wingsuits from all brands, so everybody can be satisfied with his demands...

But it is nice that we still fly together, as in Zell am See!

Cordially,

Herwig