mccordia

Empuria Brava (Januari)

Myself and buddy Christ may be hopping around in Empuria Brava, 2nd week of Januari. Anybody else thinking about maybe doing some hip/hop falling and flying over there?

I'll probably be mixing it up a little, freeflying and flying wingsuits...but some more people to play with is always cool!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What I hear from David Haygarth, is that there is quite a wingsuit party going on in Empuria at the moment!
Definately post some pix if you got them!

Looking forward to heading that way. We'll be there with 4 flyers, and looking to play! Anyone still around from 6 to 13 januari and wanting to fly...pull my finger!
Tight flying and lots of docks!

Have a kickass X-mas everyone, everywhere in the world!
2008 will be the year of the birds!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'm sorry I had to leave. We made some very nice flights. Many learned a lot on the way, especially our Swedish friends (Martin & Thomas).

I'm pretty sure the flock will grow the coming days, hopefully to a full Beech or Otter load but unfortunately without me. I don't think I can come back the 6th but you never know.

Guys and girl thanks for the smooth flights and Gustavo thanks for the cool shots.

Henny

Hi

Yep, over the week we developed a nice group of flockers that covered differing experience levels and suits.

The group really improved their individual flying skills and knowledge required to fly as a flock, in addition to taking grips, back flying etc., etc....photo 6141 shows three different body sizes with three different suits (an S3, a V1, and a Skyflyer all taking grips)

Many thanks to all that I had the pleasure of flying with. Look forward to seeing you all in the skies soon.

A few photos of today attached.

David

"Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it."...Steven Wright

Would be great to see you in Spain the 6th Henny (and otherwise hop along for a weekend of fun in Belgium sometime)

I'll probably be making my first jumps in Empuria on monday (arriving late in the afternoon on sunday). Think I want to mostly focus on smaller dives (3 to 4 ways) flying points/docks. Also doing some freeflying in between. But up for anything that comes along.
If you see someone being a massive player, wearing a red/black tye-dye rig, its probably meB|. Say hi:)
Any chance at seeing you put a team together for the wingsuit competition in April? You'd definately be missed if you werent there..

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Unfortunately I can't make it the 6th because we give priority to the Eurocup Paraski in Gossau Austria (Jan 11 - 13) and we still need soming training.

I've already been dreaming about flights for the IAWC and we've still some time to create a team. As you can imagine I prefer to fly camera though. I'll see what I can do. It'll be a busy year 2008.

Cool flights,

Henny

Hi everyone.

Just wanted to say thanks to all u guy´s (and gal) who flocked with us. Couldn´t imagine me doing that stuff in the air before I met Henny, David and Flemming. You rock, all those tips and tricks u learned me and the polish bowling ball ;).

Can´t wait until the next time I can flock with u.
(Ps great pics, Gustavo and David!)
Gonna make a poster and put it up in my office.

Happy new years greeting from the swedish rookie vampire.
/Seven

I'll be hoping by in Empuria one more time in summer...though that'll most likely only be 1 or 2 days while passing through on a sun/beach/scuba holiday with my girly...

Its going to be a busy year with lots of Belgian, Ukraine, Spanish and USA adventures...and hoping to find a winning lotery ticket in between all those somewhere:P

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?