aarthus

Wingsuit Boogie in Morocco

Hey everyone, I'll be going to school in Ifrane, Morocco and I would love to make it out to this boogie. Do any locals know of the best way to get to Beni Mallal and whether I would need to make hotel reservations before coming? I've never tried a wingsuit, but this looks like the perfect opportunity to start. Thanks

--Brian

great week !
thank's to all participants ;),
did my first flights in a wingsuit.....invited to join the flock......not able to get real proxy......but i will never forget seeing for the first time in the sky 14 birds getting together just in front of me and below while i was fighting to get more horizontal speed :S.........waiting for the vid'z B|

eat with your fingers, dive with your hearth

This Boogie was definitely one of my best Wingsuit weeks ever!

Nice and friendly people, nice Dropzone, beautiful flights, delicious food and top load organizing and coaching from Stephane Zunino!

Thanks to all the helpful people from the Dropzone and specially to the organizers Pat and Nabil!

Hopefully you organize this event next year too!
Sitting now in front of my computer back at work - but still dreaming of flying over the Atlas moutains :)
Thank you very much, hope to see you soon again!

Cordially,

Herwig