ph8068

Z-Flock 4.0

Another update for those reading about what's going on -

The helicopter will be available for jumps on Sunday...wingsuits allowed (BUT no push offs).

Be sure and tip the pilot if you want a really fun ride to altitude - yahoo! :o

See everyone tomorrow...

Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

If the jumps are so good, WTF are you guys doing on here? :S

Scott and I are here, yea... nothing's going on... a tumbleweed just rolled by though.
"The evil of the world is made possible by nothing but the sanction you give it. " -John Galt from Atlas Shrugged, 1957

If the jumps are so good, WTF are you guys doing on here? :S

Scott and I are here, yea... nothing's going on... a tumbleweed just rolled by though.

And it is dark at 7:30 :S I thought this place was rockin.. At least there was cold beer waiting by the unoccupied firepit with a twinkle of morning-twilight off in the distance. Great way to start a boogie early 80's style!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Sorry have to bail, supporting another aircaft for hot and dusty ops. Hope you guys have a blast not gutted at al. Grr, someone let me know what colour James hair is, havent seen him for a while.

Cheers

Fraser

1. Scott Bland (notsane)
2. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
3. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)
4. Todd Statdfield (DaMan)
5. Michelle Statdfield (EmLo)
6. Justin Shorb ( Flock U)
7. Jeff Nebelkopf (heffro1)
8. Chuck Blue (Z-Flock Wingsuit School)
9. Mike Masheff (Grey Mike)
10. Phil Peggs (boring uncreative name)
11. Nick Rugai (#1 gay guy)
12. LoudDan
14. Scotty Burns (Scottygofast & Z-flock)
15. Tero Paukku (Aerodynamite)
16. Matt Hoover
17. Rick Hough (Flock U)
18. Bob Futrell (FlyinBob)
19 Frank Boluk (FrancoR)
20 Rand Mahoney (rmahoney)
21.Lurch (Flock U)
22. Robert Kelley (ROK)
23. Marion Mobley (fmmobley)
25. Gus Marinho
26. Jenn Hinson (moonglo)
27. Luminous (not jumping)
28. Susanjumps
29. Paul Housley (ph8068)
30. Voodew(Texas trouble makers)
31. Professor(voodew's bitch)
32. Sean Horton (monkycndo, aka-Boogie Whore)
33. Jeff Donohue (aka, Jeff Donohue)
34. Kevin O. (kevin922 -> Tickets Purchased!)
35. Jason Romero (jarhead)
36. Scott C (Washington)
37. Dave P (Washington)
38. Tony R (Washington)
39. Brian Snarr
40. Marko Mäkelä (Nokia)
41. Scott Campos (LouDiamond)
42. Harry Potter (made his 1st flights yesterday!)
43. Matt Wells
44. Matt Miller (millertimeunc)
45. Tony Gwinn ,(Michigan)
46. Dennis Bennett (Michigan)
47. Nick Wright (Michigan)
48. Mike Hoyt (Michigan)
Dont just talk about it, Do it!

We made a few nice loads today before the weather turned.

I had an interesting jump with a Texan fly stuck to my goggles, couldn't see a thing the whole jump :P

With the low cloud base we made a fun distance comp. Not really possible to call a winner as 3 passes were needed. Jeff gets styles points for showmanship, doing a 180 at the end of his flight B| He is serious about retaining his distance title and is sporting a new prototype with looong wing stick thingies.

The bad weather gave everyone time to catch up with old friends.

Attendance is over 60 for the first time. The flock is still growing :)
Forecast is better for tomorrow.. touch monkey ;)

BASEstore.it

So now instead of a fun competition we are going to cheating and creating suits just for the comp.

Go easy now.:D Robi's suit last year wasn't available to the general public either. I hope the judging is better then last years comp as well.
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com

So now instead of a fun competition we are going to cheating and creating suits just for the comp.

Go easy now.:D Robi's suit last year wasn't available to the general public either. I hope the judging is better then last years comp as well.

No it was a prototype he had been jumping. However, not made specifically for the contest. Not sure Robi even knew about it. Its not apples to apples.

Well here I sit still at work wish'n like hell that I was there... have some nice long flights, wish I could be enjoying the fun!!

BK

Don't wish too hard. Winds were honking today, all day. Not much jumping was had, 2 jumps is the most some made the whole day. Sunday looks like it may be the better, knock on wood.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Well here I sit still at work wish'n like hell that I was there... have some nice long flights, wish I could be enjoying the fun!!

BK

Don't wish too hard. Winds were honking today, all day. Not much jumping was had, 2 jumps is the most some made the whole day. Sunday looks like it may be the better, knock on wood.

Still has to be FAR better than being stuck in the office. Much more fun to enjoy the time with the flock... bummer about the winds though. Hope today goes a LOT better for everybody there.

BK

sure it is. i dont think there are two exactly the same super mach ones. mine certainly isnt 'stock', nor are any being flown by jeff or justin. fwiw; jeff won last year in what is now considered the stock suit.

I would say its not because Robi's suit last year was a prototype he had been jumping for possible future production. Not some suit that was kept hidden and worked on late at night under the cloak of darkness just to win the race. Maybe thats symantics maybe its not but to me thats apples vs oranges. Funny how there was bitching about it not being one of Robi's stock suits last year and now we find out it was not one of Jeff's either.

AWESOME Boogie guys!!!!!!!

Baton Dives
40 way double chevy
"the 16 way diamond"
Low pulls
impromptu distance challenge
VOLCANO:ph34r::ph34r:
Canopy surfs
"Tonysuits taking back the wingsuit race"
but

Stoney landing the wingsuit was the CLIMAX!!!

i was worried about you brother, but you did it.

BANG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Justin Shorb

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Weather sucked most of the time but i was able to jump with the amazing Jeff N. in the impromptu distance challenge amazingly when everyone else pulled over the trees Jeff turned around and flew back to the DZ...............the amazing part of that was that we were told to pull if you got to the trees and everyone did at about 4k, Jeff turned and flew back to the DZ - the amazing part was that someone his age can't follow simple instructions--AMAZING:P

The last couple of jumps before we left were very nice - it seems this year Scott Bland learned that if he puts his legs out, formations fly forward (no disrespect as Scott sets the most stable non washy base I have ever flown with)

Have to give props to the video guys for making a point of not to shoot any video of Pink Mike - I have even heard he will be totally edited out of the entire video to come.....SWEET!

Overall it was fun got to hang with old friends, met new ones and even hung with the Fuck U guys.....I mean the Flock U guys (they seem to be weird, I saw one rubbing man lotion on his face - sick!!!!)

Regards
Voodew one to the Texan Mexicans (name given by horrible english speaking foreigners):o

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid