ph8068

Z-Flock 4.0

HATS OFF TO MR. BLAND ONCE AGAIN !!!

Well done Scott.

The dives were great and the crew always makes us feel welcomed at Z-Hills.

Yet another success.

Thanks for everything Scott and the Z-Flock.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

HATS OFF TO MR. BLAND ONCE AGAIN !!!

Well done Scott.

The dives were great and the crew always makes us feel welcomed at Z-Hills.

Yet another success.

Thanks for everything Scott and the Z-Flock.

Ditto....

But lets not also forget the Zhills staff for putting up with us, and Mr. Chuck Blue Esquire III for his team room and providing many a suit for people to try, as well as organizing the many fun jumps that all the cool kids missed ;)

Got home a bit ago and wanted to add to the "Love List" so now I feel good that my duty is done. It was nice putting a face to posts and getting a chance to fly with some great people. That leaves the door open for some non great people but I will leave that to the peanut gallery to decide. I do have to say I appreciated the "OHH Your that guy with blood all over your face on dropzone.com ......... you look better with the blood" comment best.. Truth hurts I guess..

Looking forward to flocking again soon!

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Just got back today. I am little bit tired so we did something right :)
Sunday saved the boogie, we got some great jumps in.

Props to all the people who traveled far and wide to make the event (especially the Texican T.W.A.Team, West coasters and that guy who flew from Africa). It was a pleasure spending time / jumping with you all (with two exceptions).

Highlights for me were the wingsuit landing, Jeff stinging the ring of a 12 way open diamond and the slot perfect 16way.

Thanks to the Bland, Rob and Kathy, TK, Chuck and everyone at Skydive city for putting the event together.

Roll on 5.0

:)

BASEstore.it

and that guy who flew from Africa

That must of been a Tony suit to get a glide ratio like that.

I would also like to extend a thanks to the organizers. Chuck Blue really impressed me with his skills this year ....... I used to be able to out party him and still make the first load, but he has been practicing and I couldn't hang:o

I think this event is first class and could only be better if the dates were moved slightly to make it more affordable --- ZFlock guys are awesome in helping out the out of towners with hospitality

Thanks
Voodew
TWATeam member

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

This was my first wingsuit boogie and I had a blast meeting and jumping with so many amazing, talented, and cool people from all over the world. I even got to meet some of the giants of our sport.

I still haven't broken the news to my wife that I bought a new wingsuit.

Even landing off turned out to be kind of fun ! Thanks everyone.
... Marion

Many thanks to everyone who organized, filmed, made food, donated raffle prizes and especially those who bought beer. ;)

This boogie opened my eyes a bit to the wealth of talent and experience that is accessible here in Florida. Living in Gainesville, Z-hills is only a 2 hour drive. I'll definitely be heading down that way more often on the weekends. Just have to drag myself away from Skydive Palatka (the home DZ I love). Or maybe the Z-flock crew would like to come up to Palatka for a tour of our own birdhouse.

Jared Lee
Cohete Rodriguez / Team Dirty Sanchez #74
Former President, UF Falling Gators

Ok so its time to start planning for 5.0, people. Got to get Mr. Bland to pay the weather bill in advance this time.
Is there going to be high altitude?
I LIKE high altitude....
-B
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

Ok so its time to start planning for 5.0, people. Got to get Mr. Bland to pay the weather bill in advance this time.

-B

Sweet!!! You know what we should totally do??? We should make a list of everyone who's going to come!! Nevermind if we actually come or not...but atleast the thread will be like 10 pages long!!

:D

-B

Sweet!!! You know what we should totally do??? We should make a list of everyone who's going to come!! Nevermind if we actually come or not...but atleast the thread will be like 10 pages long!!

:D

1. Justin Shorb (Fuck U) im not really coming"should we start that list?"
:D:D:D:D:D
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits