November 16th - 18th
"Rip Cord Promotions” www.TheHarryParker.com presents
javascript: addTag('cool')
"Fire and Ice"
WingSuit Boogie

Hosted by Skydive Sebastian
and
sponsored by Tony Suits.

Fire and Ice wingsuit weekend features the World Famous Wing Suit Designer and Organizer Jeff Nebelkopf, Expert Camera Flyer Scotty Burns of Sky Sq Productions and Skydive Sebastian's own Harry Parker.

Jeff and Tony Suits bring their latest wing designs and plenty of demo suits to try out.

Saturday Ice artist Jeff himself will carve up something special in a fire display of purpose and attitude complete with the a "Booze Louge."

Did you get Flogged at the Flock??
Come and have fun over the ocean for a change!

This is the time to experience the treasure coast as the season comes on.

Come and jump. It’s that simple. No pressure.

Just so you know......

Sunday, November 18th.

Night of Arabia
At The Zoo Bar

Presented by:
The Sky Hippies
&
Rip Cord Promotions

Enjoy the pleasures of Taste and Sight.

Fresh middle eastern food prepared by our very own Grumpy Jew
and
The Professional Belly Dancing of Mindy!

Doors close at 6:30 pm
Entertainment 7:00 pm

Limited slots at $19
At the door $25

but
only

$15 for all WingSuiter’s
at the door!

That’s right, do nothing, decided when you show up. We will make room for you and only you.

Just another reason to jump at Sebastian. Who loves ya!

I do fool!

Go to www.TheHarryParker.com to register for party and more info. Sorry, but Explorer has trouble reading my page. Will change programs soon.

email or call if you have questions

[email protected]
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!"
Mario Andretti

I like shiny things. I hope there are shiny things at Sebastian.

Steve, I was planning on not showing up until Saturday morning or at least Friday late-afternoon. I am riding my Harley over from Z-hills and sending all my gear in the RV with Heffro (who is maybe leaving as early as tomorrow). I thought you and Justin were going to come by here and jump Friday, then go over there that night. Has that changed?

Chuck

Just a few shots from this weekend. Scotty Burns got some real good shots this weekend including ones of me in a fire ball, kind of singed my eyebrows a bit but no real damage.

For those of you that did not make it you missed a great boogie, Ice show(Jeff N), Fire shows(Laticia Craig/Harry Parker/Jeff N), Belly dancing(Melinda bellydancermelinda.com), great food from the Zoo Bar (thanks Jacob "The Grumpy Jew"), as well as some great jumps.

Thank you to all that did make the trek especially Justin Shorb, Steve Harrington and Purple Mike for coming all the way from New England.

Harry Parker once again did an outstanding job organizing the entertainment on top of managing the event. Picts from the event will be uploaded to Harry's web page this week, theharryparker.com (best results with Firefox, Explorer locks)

Thanks to Nick Rugai (EG wingsuits) for bringing a touch of gayness to Sebastian. ;)

The Event sponsers were Tonysuit, Cypress, Rip Cord Promotions, Flexvision and Sky2productions.

Steve I owe you a beer for putting out my arm fire.
All stunts were done by trained professionals, do not try at home.

A lot of animals were harmed during this event, mostly chickens...mmmm

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

You guys are gay especially that Nick dude.
----------------------------------
just because he fly's in a funny position doesn't mean he's gay
:)
how bout that snow angel at the bottom of pic #2 very manly
;)

Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

What a great boogie - thank you all for making it happen! I had a blast and already looking forward to next year.

The flocks went well despite the wide range of experience. For me, the flight a mile out into the intercoastal waterway was the most memorable. Just something about looking around at breakoff and seeing nothing but water (well except for a few spoil islands) that inspires you to fly your best. :P It was by shear luck alone that we all managed to stay dry. :o

Although, Scotty took lots of awesome video and stills, my vote for best-of-boogie goes to Jeff's clip of that flight, and actually, not even the video but the sound track - I still can't keep from laughing when I think of it.

Jeff, you've got to post at least the first 30 seconds after you pull!! Do it soon - I need a good laugh. :D:D:D

The Saturday Night event was a real show. Jeff's Ice Carving (complete with liquor luge), Letisha's fire dance/twirling, Harry's fire breathing, great tunes, Jeff catching on fire, and the list goes on - what a party!!

Then Sunday, well what can you say, hard to top Saturday but this came real close. Great food, a beautiful exotic belly dancer who put on one hell of a show, free beer, it was an awesome time.

My first time jumping at Sebastion and this turned out to be one heck of an introduction.

BANG! B|

Play like your life depends on it.

For me, the flight a mile out into the intercoastal waterway was the most memorable

This usually happens when everybody thinks the base is the guy flying on his back...I know the dude is pretty good but he ain't got no eyes on the back of his head. The sick part is that I was told someone on the load knew this and knew where you were heading and kept flying that way in the hope of landing on the beach which did not happen anyway.

You guys should sell those silly suit and go back to freefly or better yet RW so if you land off is always the pilot's fault.

Fuckin' amateurs especially that Nick dude.

Thanks to Everyone for making the trip out, jumping, partying and having a great time flying at Skydive Sebastian.

Pics are up on my blod at www.TheHarryParker.com, use firefox or update your IE.

HP
"If everything seems under control, you're just not going fast enough!"
Mario Andretti

Hey Everyone~ Thanks again for makin it down to fly with us in sebastian. Everyone did a great job flocking and made it easy to take some nice shots~ Harry has all my photos from this weekend posted at

www.TheHarryParker.com

with links to his smugmug page, so anything you see youd like to get, you can order it from his page and everything should be quite easy. My smugmug page should be updated within the next 2 weeks, with all my photos from events covering the country and the last few years~ Cant wait to fly with you all again and please keep your tray tables and seat backs in the full upright position.

Blue Skies~ (and black crotchless underwear~)

Scotty Burns
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography