mccordia

Wingsuit folding/packing

Visiting the Birdman factory last year while on vacation in Slovenia with my girlfriend, I shot some little snippets of footage of the people there working. When commenting on how neatly folded the suits always where when they arrive new from the factory, I got a little demo on how to pack and fold a wingsuit.

Believe it or not, some people actually requested a 'tutorial' video like this in the past..so for those people, or people that are just bored or wanting to have a good laugh..

download and watch this video..B|:ph34r::S

Enjoy..

p.s.
This is a blade being folded/packed, but this 'technique' (if its worth being called that much) probably works for every wingsuit you could imagine..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Jarno has (had?) a girlfriend ?!? :o

Which one?

The same incredible girl Ive been with for a long time already..:)She's cute..sexy...not male, and not inflateable...sorry to disappoint you man...hehe;)

PS Check your e-mail.

Just did....nothing...But Ive unblocked you now, and removed the 'mail from johan straight to spam-box' filter...so you may want to try again:P;)

p.s.
We're going to punch some holes in the clouds tomorrow...wanna come you pussy?:P
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?