monkycndo

SDA 9th Halloween Boogie

Mike said 4 miles! We could make it back from 4 miles... turns out it was a little farther, and we flew away from the DZ instead. :S

The cloud was awesome though and we didn't have to walk, at least not too far.B|

Just remember, don't land in the pasture with the cows.:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

Mike said 4 miles! We could make it back from 4 miles... turns out it was a little farther, and we flew away from the DZ instead. :S

The cloud was awesome though and we didn't have to walk, at least not too far.B|

That's typical for Purple Mike..even down in the Keys where there is the Gulf on one side and the Atlantic on the other side and a small bit a coral with power lines with houses to land in between...but hey, he's ENTHUSIASTIC!!! :)

Clouds are fun to fly by as well as great for video perspective of how fast we are flyingB|

See you next weekend Jonathon and other flockers.

For the experienced flockers, you should definitely plan on a jump from the helicopter! Bolas and my friend Becca did a two way out of the Alouette in the Keys and I fell off on my back to balance it out on the other side, but it was AWESOME to see them track over each other in their wingsuits. I think Lauralicious has pics of that jumpB|

Recently I did a WS jump out of an R44 over the the shoreline at Aptos, with a beach landing right in front of my brother. It was spectacular. We had the pilot go into a hover. Going from zero horizontal velocity and transitioning to full flight was a cool feeling.

Jump an Infinity

Not worried about landing out, more a reference to some previous cloud chasing. A long way away from the DZ.

I think you were too aloof .. Hell I was not even there and I heard about the cloud chase that lead to "off" landings by, as I think I heard, the followers ...

Lead a horse to water but smack him in the head to get him to think to drink...... ;)

Scott C.

PS I will maybe get a few jumps in this weekend probably solo if I go WS. so I am completely jealous about the thought of those of you, specifically the "boogie whore" jumping in flocks :|
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Recently I did a WS jump out of an R44 over the the shoreline at Aptos, with a beach landing right in front of my brother. It was spectacular. We had the pilot go into a hover. Going from zero horizontal velocity and transitioning to full flight was a cool feeling.

Did I say recently I hate you? :P

Scott C

Nice pic other then the fact that you look like you are thinking too much

Being from Colorado, our climate is a bit different in the SouthEast...and once the climate changes for winter...the humidity isn't as bad and the cold isn't as cold as you might be used to...It has been cold here in Atlanta the last few days but hellll 60 degrees is cold for us here...*shrug* Bottomline, it's all relative.

Nice pic other then the fact that you look like you are thinking too much

My brother caught the moment I realized it was time to stop geeking for the camera and concentrate on landing. You know I've had problems in the past with the whole landing thing.[:/]

Jump an Infinity

PS I will maybe get a few jumps in this weekend probably solo if I go WS. so I am completely jealous about the thought of those of you, specifically the "boogie whore" jumping in flocks

I might do a solo, just so all of my many warm weather jumps aren't in a nice flock.

Don't hate me for my boogie whoring. But jealousy is just fine.:PB|

Jump an Infinity

PS I will maybe get a few jumps in this weekend probably solo if I go WS. so I am completely jealous about the thought of those of you, specifically the "boogie whore" jumping in flocks

I might do a solo, just so all of my many warm weather jumps aren't in a nice flock.

Don't hate me for my boogie whoring. But jealousy is just fine.:PB|

I "hate" you for the great beach jump, the boogie whoring that I am not able to swing right now but don't worry, that hate can just be looked at as intense jealousy.. Have some great floves and get the landing thing right..

Scott C.

I "hate" you for the great beach jump, the boogie whoring that I am not able to swing right now but don't worry, that hate can just be looked at as intense jealousy.. Have some great floves and get the landing thing right..

Scott C.

There is no reason to hate Scott. In fact he should be jealous of you as you are featured in the first heart beat seconds of my boogie video from May 07. Get yours now!

Well in that case what can I say! Send me one! I expect that with your cinematic prowess I will find my emotions put to the test... Laughing, Crying finding myself elevated to a new level and then in the end walking away after the viewing feeling somehow transformed but maybe with a nagging feeling of "dirty"??

Scott C.;)

My cinematic prowess didn't make enough frames. Most of the footage was by others, I just compiled it. The bulk of shots were from different people than last years. Last years jumps were less disciplined and more frolick-y. This time things look like we did the same formation over and over..... because thats what we did.

But you..... you dirty man are all over it! Lets just say your avatar could be the promo poster.B| Pm with shipping address and its yours.

At least if I landed out at SDA I'd be familiar with the area. Sadly I have been told that I have to work and will not be there for any flocking enjoyment. However if The Purple Turd of Wandering wants to "organize" a small flock two miles upwind of the LZ.....GO..... you'll love all the skillz you get to practice (like tree and cow shit avoidance) as well as advanced barbed wire fence jumping and honors hitchhiking. Have no fear though, he doesn't care if you made it back or not, just as long as he had fun.B| Y'all be safe, and hopefully I'll catch up with ya at Thanksgiving in Z-Hillz.

Coming soon to a bowl of Wheaties near you!!

I just locked in yesterday with Trey to organize wingsuit flocks at the boogie. I am also bringing about twenty suits: some to sell and some to loan out to others. I will be arriving about mid-day on Friday.

Chuck Blue
Z-Flock

Shhhhwwwweeeeetttt.

I'll be there mid morning Friday.

Monkeys represent.

Jump an Infinity

I had a blast at the event! Our days started a bit later than the stinky freeflyers because I refused to jump the King Air for my flocks, but that's fine. I still got in 14 good flocks and taught six new Birdies, including my nephew Tucker (who rocked it). Marion really kicked ass in the S6 and Sean was doing a great job helping me out, as did my boy Phil.

The party was EPIC!!!

I will definitely be back next year, so lock me in, Trey.

I agree with SM1. It was a blast. Other then a camera malfunction where I lost the video of our three way dock, the boogie was a rousing success. Enjoyed helping out on bringing William into the flock and meeting some more of the east coast birds. It pays to be a boogie whore.

Signed,

The giddy school girl.

(only Chuck will understand)

Jump an Infinity