mccordia

6 Oktober - Schaffen (belgium)

We're organising a small get-together in belgium this weekend to practice for the wingsuitcompetition.

If you're up for some cool flying, join in and we'll hook you up with some nice people to fly.
We so far have three 'teams' present, and could definately use some extra people...
We're not holding any competition..its training..watching and helping eachother..definately join if you can!

Karin
Bavo
Oliver

Costyn
Alejandro
Jarno

Hans
Werner
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'll be trying to make it.

If you want me to be there, post a video on Thursday with a solid view of the ground. Not like the one you did at Spa :)

We're only there for one day, so you just have to pray you choose wisely..(or come with us:P)

We're going to try and hook everyone thats not in a team up with someone of equal experience, and a cameraflyer so we get some good 2 way practice in. And then try and do some joint debriefs if there is nice video, and see what points can be worked on/improved..

So no bigways..no formations...just tight flying..practicing docks and close relative flight...(and ofcourse, only practice the things you want to do..)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

ps. If flocking is what you prefer, nothing prevents you from joining up with some folks to form some nice 3/4/5 ways ofcourse..as I suspect quite a few wouldnt mind ending the day with something bigger then a 2way..

But we're going to stick with the skills-oriented 2 ways..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?