Basjkall

New suit

Yo!

I am now the owner of the limited edition experts only proximity suit by www.Phoenix-Fly.com

The fantastic, kick ass, try and smoke me now, cant beat this suit; The Wingsuit Xtreme! ;)

With features like; retractable landing gear, flaps, lights, jet engine and stealth function for jumping the Troll. :P

Easy to get glide ratios of 1:9!B|

I dont even need a rig!
Although I have ordered the fantastic Razor by Morpheus Technologies, and I only jump the marvelous Trango canopy by Atair when Im going Superterminal, and want to pack lite! :)
Landings are a bit tricky yet, but we have alot of snow here now, so I can practice a lot! :)

With features like; stealth function for jumping the Troll. :P

What is needed is a stealth function that once on the ground everything turns into the garb of an innocent civilian ( "I didn't see anything") or better yet the uniform of a park ranger ( "they went that way"):D

The civilian model could have everything stash into a secret belly compartment but this would be assuming the jumper wasn't already a fatt bastard.:ph34r:

sure it`s not the V3 prototype?

Shouldnt that technicaly be called the 'Saturn' then (sticking with the V1>V2 von braun projects)B|

The V-1 was designed by Robert Lussar and Fritz Gosslau. The A9/10 was a von Braun project.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Shouldnt that technicaly be called the 'Saturn' then (sticking with the V1>V2 von braun projects)B|

The V-1 was designed by Robert Lussar and Fritz Gosslau. The A9/10 was a von Braun project.

Original designation of V-2 was A-4.

Fido

Original designation of V-2 was A-4.

And the A9/10 was the transAtlantic version that never got produced.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.