mccordia

Wingsuits at McDonalds

I finaly recieved a DVD copy of the item that was playing for a while at all Dutch McDonalds restaurants, and ofcourse it only took a few minutes to convert it to websized vid and uploadB|

I was kind enough to translate all the info bubbles to English for all you non-dutch speaking people (still think it should be the next world-language!)

Enjoy!

http://flylikebrick.com/movies/wingsuits_at_mcdonalds_eng.wmv

Tomorrow we're on Dutch TV with a special flyby stunt we did. That'll also make its way online asap ofcourseB|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Don't joke about it, you know in Yuorop you can buy a beer in McDonalds! Just don't ask for a quarter pounder with cheese or freedom fries in France.

Cool video, nice flying guys.

Edited second time to add:
Actually i just edited the first time to add the complement :P

I think its only france that has beer at the McDonalds, we dont get it here in Holland at least? We do get to buy a beer in the cinema though.

And for those expecting the McMushroom here in Holland, I also have to disappoint you..:P
We do have our national pride, the great McKroket..but thats about it..

Aside from the USA, I think we're the only other country that only has junkfood to offer as the fine axample of its national kitchen:PB|
Although we should not forget drop, stroopwafels and pancakes ofcourse..

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Judging all the edited posts, I see a lot of people trying to restrain themselves from saying bad things..:P

Dont worry..we have nice round bellies too here. No speedo, but Ill gladly buy one and post some white, white pictures here if you want...(though that'd probably get me banned for a year:P)

I upped a special version of the McVideo to http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=6170 with some bonus material of us eating hamburgers while watching the itemB|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

ps. those sideburns WILL become fashion again at some point..
Im just years ahead of my time..!B|

You just had to neutralize the "cool" a little. Flying wingsuits all day raises your "cool" factor... growing those sideburns brings it back down to normal levels. :P
I really don't know what I'm talking about.

Dont worry..we have nice round bellies too here. No speedo, but Ill gladly buy one and post some white, white pictures here if you want...(though that'd probably get me banned for a year:P)

Don't kid yourself Dutchie we got real fatsos over hear. The USA can out- SUMO any nation on the planet. If we let those people skydive they could turn your average caravan or porter into a 4 person max load.:D