voodew1

Wingsuit Smoke brackets

So I used to have a guy making smoke brackets for me - he has since stopped making them

I longer have any as I loaned one out to a friend who I hear broke it (when he has some of his own) -- this so called friend has not contacted me with either his smoke bracket or the replacement cost of a bracket.

This is almost like when you send someone a demo suit and they take it apart to see how it is made and then do a shitty job of putting it back together, or when you have to threaten some one with a lawsuit to get back a demo suit.

DON'T EVER ASK TO BORROW ANYTHING FROM ME AGAIN ----- YOU FUCKERS ARE WORTHLESS --- SEND ME A BRACKET OR $150.00

On a side note if anyone is interested in making the smoke brackets with my design let me know and I am sure I can get you the molds.

Oh and Buried this is not directed at you as you have made contact with me and let me know the story - I am not holding you respondsible

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

you should see the vidio.......... the moral was...... "put the smoke in the right way up, or down as the case might be :)
hey I jumped one, I liked it, I'll get me one and pay for the one Perry broke,....smoke makes some nice visuals, to see where we've all been

Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

If you're really gonna pay $150 for a smoke bracket I'll build as many as you like.

I've made a half dozen, and the most expensive one was probably not more than $18.

WTH?! Are yours made of titanium?
----------------------------------------------
You're not as good as you think you are. Seriously.

If you're really gonna pay $150 for a smoke bracket I'll build as many as you like.

I've made a half dozen, and the most expensive one was probably not more than $18.

WTH?! Are yours made of titanium?

His are made from CF which is not cheap (I say this as I finish building CF camera mounts and top plate for my new self-built Wes Rich CCM). What did you make your $18 ones out of?
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

The reason they are $150.00 is because no body makes them anymore and when you loan something out and it gets broken it would be nice if someone would let me know -- I could have got it repaired easily - but it has been over a month and the person with the bracket has not even contacted me to tell me its broken.

The real kicker is the person that broke it has his own so why did mine never come back.

Aluminum can be scratched and leave burrs that can cut certain materials (not just in the air but on the ground also) --- Fiberglass will not ---- and these were highly over engineered smoke brackets not like the piece of metal and a bungee cord that other people sell

If you recal that was Jenns wingsuit not mine - but yeah its shit like that.

And I was finally contacted and told I will be shipped a replacement bracket by someone other than the person who broke it.

Zach - let me know when you might want to order stuff and I will see what I can work out for you

Be careful over there and let me know when you might be coming home