mccordia

www.wingsuitcompetition.com (2 way + camera, artistic event)

I wasn't particularly looking, but... with 8 nipples and 6 balls total between you, Jarno and me (flying camera), we'll surely win the gold in Artistic Autistic Expression - if not in the air, then on the ground.

Fixed it for you.

Besides, you don't want me in the comp as anything other than comic relief. The way I fly, everyone else looks great.:S:ph34r:
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I wasn't particularly looking, but... with 89 nipples and 67 balls total between you, Jarno and me (flying camera), we'll surely win the gold in Artistic Autistic Expression - if not in the air, then on the ground.

Fixed it for you.

Besides, you don't want me in the comp as anything other than comic relief. The way I fly, everyone else looks great.:S:ph34r:

Artistic, Autistic, Authentic, Atheistic... I see no difference.

However, I made an error in my calculations (again!) - I checked again and finally found 1 (one) nipple and 1 (one) ball. Corrected the grand totals above to secure our undisputed victory.
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

We like a competition where people have to prove their flying skills..
Instead of writing about how awesome they fly..they have to show it...
And not a ton of math, BMI, PFI, WSI, ANAL or PONY numbers could help you if you lacked the skill:P

Its about being a good all-round pilot....not just doing the autistic solo flying (or just writing about it)B|;)

Would be great if we could finaly see some proof of your writing Yuri...be it in your flying or presenting us with that bound-to-be-amazing "home-grown wingsuit" that flies better then anything out there....

We know you dont like the gay holding hands pyama parties...
If you could just try and steer away from dz.com when you're near empty Wodka bottles that would help a lot...

Gay Pony hugs!
Jarno
BMCI (Bird Man Chief Inseminator?)

p.s.
Extra nipples dont give you bonus points either (sadly:P)

We know you dont like the gay holding hands pyama parties...

Gay holding hands pajama parties??????? *gasp* How can I sign for one??? (As a photo reporter, of course.) Tell me all about it. :D

http://wingsuitcompetition.com/
Has had a minor cosmetic update (we have a logo!) and with a bit of luck, we'll also have multiple language versions online soon.

Anyone willing to help with a French version, please send me a PM.
Russian version is already being worked on by the lovely LenaB|

More coming soon!

We have a few more teams who are most likely coming, but havent announced anything publicly yet.
If you're thinking of coming! Let us know!

Its time to show people we are also a serious dicipline when it comes to artistic competitionsB|

Looking forward to April!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Ther have been soo much talk about serious flying and good skills at this competition but arent we forgetting something important too..

How is the Bar in Spa and who is going to attend that competition. I know that the Danish Team Skyswoopers is going to be fighting for the honor.
2 geeks and a beautiful blond
Muahahahaaa

Sky swoopers is already training for Shot competition !!!!
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

He Bo,

you forget Belgium is Beercountrey. And the Belgium team the crewbirds ( 3 geeks, no blond ) are in training for that whole their lives.As a matter of fact at least one of the teammembers doesn't perform verry well whitout a descent
amount of beer the night before.
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Looking forward to see all the pretty docks and fancy moves!

so how maney points is there to the team closing the bar.
And whats the penelty for leaving early......
I think i can make som pretty docks in the bar too
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Checking the day video from Teuge (nl) I think I may have spotted a dark horse*, who wouldnt be too bad a bet for competition entry...

'Wiggah and the Wild Things'?

People looking to enter the competition without a team. Drop us a line at [email protected]. We may be able to hook you up with some other cool flyers!

Monday morning visual..Gadgets bald cahones...nice...

*obscured pony reference
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well, we got the team photo, did 2 training jumps and we seem to have the obligatory team name Team Teuge, so.....

http://wingsuitcompetition.com/teams.htm

You guys (and girl) are thereB|
Funny how the 'niche' dicipline of wingsuit flying (as its concidered in Holland) has a bigger showing in this competition (5 teams with Dutch members) then any of the other 'big' contest diciplines such as freefly and CRW in the oncoming Dutch nationals etc.B|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Checking the day video from Teuge (nl) I think I may have spotted a dark horse*, who wouldnt be too bad a bet for competition entry...

'Wiggahz and the Wild Things'?

:ph34r: ROFL!

Entry won't be a problem, but I am not taking bets on my performance in a field of factory teams. :P

And though I may have a dark knight suit and am, occasionally, ridden (by petite girls preferably), I am empathically *not* a horse. Or were you talking of ..? :S:$:P
Johan.
I am. I think.

As a person who has highly artistic tastes comparable that of Picasso and Van Gogh, I feel this event does not meet high standards of artistry as it is. It needs to be a triathlon. In addition to wingsuit round, there should be two more: tango and synchronous swimming. Yes, you heard it. The true beauty of two men touching each other cannot be fully expressed without these more intimate art activities.

While I have no clue who will win the wingsuit round, I'm pretty confident that Jarno and Costyn will win the tango round, while Jeff and Tony will take the hearts of the spectators in synhcronous swimming like a storm.

Surely there are already two rounds?

We have the wingsuit flying, then the bar 'drinking' round... so all we need is one more?

Possibly involving small ponies?
Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

And again, some PR for the eventB|

- We still have a few teams 'in the closet'. Hopefully those will also soon decide and announce themselves here.

- Jeff N and Tony havent submitted a cool (or incredibly gay) teampic yet for the website and dont seem to have a cameraman (or do they?):P

- We've posted an early practice/trainingjump online to show a bit of flying. Some of the other teams have also showed a few of their traingvideos, and its real good to see people practice hard.
If you have some cool trainingjumps to share, to help and get people excited, do show!

Camera: Costyn
Performers: Alex (left) Jarno (right)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BXTV1PUess4

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

It looks wonderful - and I can't understand a d*mn word of it. But it's pretty .. a bit like what's-her-name in that movie .. :P

Many Russians (sadly Yuri aside) dont understand the English language..this may help luring a few of them to the contestB|
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?