bdrake529

Apache?

I want to do that at the burning man festival while dressed like jesus, but they got that whole no cars thing.
It probably won't do but admitting it is much better than claims of "wind tunnel tested" appearing in the owners manual.:D

Isn't the Burning Man Festival also know as the Gay Man Festival??? :D
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

A hairy lesbien at that........ blaaaaaaaah :ph34r:
Be safe
Ed

Despite penthouse magazines forums claims there are not a lot of lipstick lesbiens, unless you are willing to pay top model wages that is and then all the girls become lesbien or buy sexual.

For the others there is always battery powered clippers from walmart. No more nipple hair!

we have the fastest inflation, flap free, back and front that Ive seen to date

absolutely! i have yet to see another suit that inflates as well as the new tony suit style. i cannot get my tail wing to flap at all. backflying , headdown dives, rolls, flatspins, even when im flying it EXTREMELY dirty it will NOT flap.

Justin Shorb
Flock University
Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

ok its kind of ridiculous to say the legwing won't flap at all.
---------------------------------------------------
ok.......... challenge is on, :)
Has ANYONE with the new leg vents, [back and frt]
managed to get the leg wing to flap?
the arm wing's too for that matter,

I had the arm wing's flapping once on an older suit but that was diving down to a hole in a cloud,

how bout the new ones though?

Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

flapping (mostly talking older suits) quite often is a matter of people flying a wingsuit with bad arm or leg positions.

Causing weird folds in the wing, and/or blocking the air-intake vent, causing bad presurisation..

There's people that manage to get every suit flapping...and there's people who fly every suit fully pressurised all the time..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

ok.......... challenge is on,

Has ANYONE with the new leg vents, [back and frt]
managed to get the leg wing to flap?
the arm wing's too for that matter

I did....
When I modded the design by replacing the foam in the arm wing leading edge...it was too big and experienced some flapping at the attachment point of the arm wing to the leg.
Replaced it with a narrower diameter of foam....more like what the suit was shipped with...
No problem..no flapping..B|

I dont do much acro but so far have been nothing but super impressed with just how easily , reliably and consistantly the monster wings on the SM1 inflate and stay inflated...

( as an aside...I can actually feel feel the arm wing pressure pushing back on my fingers with a deal of force.....).
.'dem Tony Suit wings are super inflated :)

you should check the forum again. they were discussing problems with the arm wing inflation on the vampire. NOT THE TONY SUITS!!!! and for that matter have you flown one? The inlets are airlocked and they are actually a little difficult to squeeze shut. i am actually flying a suit that is bigger than the super mach 1 and i still cant get it to flap with the same vents. IT DEFINATELY DOES NOT FLAP!!! It was designed specifically so it would not flap while on your back or in acro situations!

Justin Shorb
Flock University
Flock University
Tonysuits

i agree, they were talking about vampire arm wings. you brought up tony suits. and i'm sayin i could get them to flap. i've only flown one, i'm not sure what its name was. it was clem major's suit if anyone knows what kind he bought. but it flapped when i was doing flippy doo's.
word to your mother,
RJ$$
BASE 1117

actually yes the suit has been flown from some cliffs by some very qualified base jumpers I will be in eu next summer so all of the shit talkers who know who you are I would love to fly with you let's see what you really got bitches;)

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

ok its kind of ridiculous to say the legwing won't flap at all. plus those other guys were discussing problems with arm wing inflation.

i have put about 100 jumps on my SM1 - flocking, diving, barrel rolling, back flying, head down, chasing studends, getting burble, you name it - the tail wont flap - no matter what 100% guaranteed

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

ok its kind of ridiculous to say the legwing won't flap at all. plus those other guys were discussing problems with arm wing inflation.

i have put about 100 jumps on my SM1 - flocking, diving, barrel rolling, back flying, head down, chasing studends, getting burble, you name it - the tail wont flap - no matter what 100% guaranteed

AMEN;)
Flock University
Tonysuits

Most likely it was a suit of the old design. they are not airlocked. there are only a few of the new styles on the market so far but more and more are being delivered everyday. you should try one, I promise you will be VERY impressed. Come to F&D 3.5 and try one. Or come to our Flock U casa boogie. its the 23rd thru 26th of august we will have all the demos and so far we have 30 wingsuiters. B|

Justin Shorb
Flock U

Flock University
Tonysuits

First of all its Justin. and you are the one with a GAY avatar. I am a dealer for tony and im working with him and Jeff helping to make the best suits available.

Second, I started out flying Phoenix Fly suits and i still have a Phantom. The PF suits are not flappers, I never said that. i simply stated that the new leg wing on the tony suits will NOT flap. I know Robi and I love his suits and their designs. All im trying to say is the new tony designs are Brill!;)

Justin Shorb
Flock U

Flock University
Tonysuits

Justin I am just as god made me :D and hopefully you took it as joke. Was just curious your relationship with Tony because all your posts on this board are "buy Tony Suits" In fact we might need tor rename the wingsuit forum to the wingsuit and tony suit advertising forum. Sounds like the new leg wing might need to be called Jedei leg wing being that it is airlocked. BTW loved all of my Jedei's!!!