mccordia

TopGun in Germany - New Video

Now if you had all taken your tops off at the end it would have been perfect ;)

J

And here I was thinking that was just a weird (wishfull thinking?:S:P) drunk memory that I made up of you trying to undress me...

*edit to add*

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=5970
Link on skydivingmovies.com (thanx dave!)

and the video can now also be seen at http://www.bird-man.com and on youtube for those who prefer that format
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XLigtbQcQ20
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

And here I was thinking that was just a weird (wishfull thinking?) drunk memory that I made up of you trying to undress me...

Oh no, it really happened. Wait until you see your bare chested karate man picture and the other classic poses you(and others) struck. It was absolutely hilarious and extremely gay looking.:P:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thanks for your kind words, however, what is this homo-erotic obsession you now have? ;)

Well, the RW guys touch each other in the air... We concentrate on flying and do the touching on the ground. ;)
For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

Quite simply some of the best multi point flock formations flown to date.

Agreed.

Now if you had all taken your tops off at the end it would have been perfect ;)

Disagreed.

Very nice Jarno.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

That was superb! Watching skydiving wingsuit videos can be a bit hit and miss but those two jumps were a total jaw rock. The camera work was good on both, but I thought on the first it was exceptional - nicely framed, steady and tight! On the second I noticed a blue container and a white helmet, things you don't spot when everyone is all over the place. The walkby at the end was total cheese though. :D Also, the smoke was used to good effect - nice to get the video of it after the breakoff on the first jump.

The only reason I've started skydiving with a wingsuit is so I can jump off a cliff with it but then you see shit like that and it totally blows you away. Congrats to all the flyers involved! :)

As promised, the infamous man-dance photos. **WARNING** may not be suitable for all viewers and likely to make you blow coke out your nose or vomit a little bit in your mouth.Open at your own risk.:D

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Camera was done by Mark Harris( 1st jump) and myself (2nd jump).

Awesome video dude!
But I miss a certain girls name with the camera credits... A true groupie who dedicated herself to film the Topgun landings and therefore missed her own Skyvan load. Hmmm.... :S
Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

Camera was done by Mark Harris( 1st jump) and myself (2nd jump).

Awesome video dude!
But I miss a certain girls name with the camera credits... A true groupie who dedicated herself to film the Topgun landings and therefore missed her own Skyvan load. Hmmm.... :S

I was only crediting the in-air footage for this one..
But rest assured, your name will be on the big boogie vid!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

To the undecided: in these pictures you can really see what flocking is all about. Build the formations during the day - twist male nipples during the night.

Join the beautiful world of L/D: perfect your flight in the beautiful mountains during the day - bang beautiful chicks during the night.

;)

Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

To the undecided: in these pictures you can really see what flocking is all about. Build the formations during the day - twist male nipples during the night.

Join the beautiful world of L/D: perfect your flight in the beautiful mountains during the day - bang beautiful chicks during the night.

;)

The L/D world...jump solo all day, and go into your tent to analize your GPS data...sounds awesome dude...rock on!;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?