mccordia

An72 boogie - the video

Did I ever tell you that you just ain't right in the head?:)

If I where to hand out a euro to every person who sayd that to me, Id be going broke...which I am...so maybe there's a link..?:P

But all in all...its about having fun..why restrain yourself!

PS: It's about time slacker:P

Hey..its all freebee stuff, so it takes time:P
neeh..just stalling..
If I start delivering this stuff one day after the boogie, people start expecting things in the future..this video has been here sitting on my hard-drive finished for over 3 months now..just waiting for the right time to be thrown online..;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Small note

Im working on end credits at the moment.

I already have the cameraflyers and load organisers, but if there is anyone else who made a good contribution to the wingsuit part of the boogie, feel free to let me know (PM) and Ill ad them to the credits.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

What zooms across the screen at 6:06?

A bird..(real live one)
I am curious whats leaving Hans' shoe (flying base) in the video.
Its the topshot, camera pulling back. Black/Red blade. A small white piece of toilet paper can be seen leaving him....real curious where that was stuck..;)

The thing that worried me is the people diving through the bigway stuff (smal dots seen everywhere). Kamikazi dives toward the formation, trying to get there first. Then speeding past/through the formation, as a lot of people dont have enough experience in diving to gauge the distance needed to come to a safe halt (relative to the formation)

And some funny collisions at breakoff, with people not checking their left/right before making a turn..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Thank you all for flying and showing up!
Otherwise I wouldnt have tons of source material to work withB|:P

And here I was, fearing I'd get shit for using Justin Timberlake and War of the Wolds music:P

And as mentioned before, its online everwhere, but should anyone want a DVD version, just send me a PM.

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Iphone version..hehe..what format is that? mp4?

Ive made some 3gp (phone) versions of videos for some people.
You know...be cool around the watercooler at work..whip out that mobile with a blocky video...

And sorry to disappoint you..the sideburn experiment is already over..
Ive now moved on to a next attempt at looking like an idiot..

Working hard on an ego..but having low to no self esteem doesnt help a lot hehe
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Working hard on an ego..but having low to no self esteem doesnt help a lot

Dude, don't sweat it. Get yourself a GPS, a few books on aerodynamics, doesn't matter what it's about,just as long as the word "aerodynamics" is in the title somewhere. Flip to the page with the longest, coolest looking formula, figure out a way to twist it around so that it applys to a wingsuit(or at least convince yourself that it does). Hold a few spoons under the faucet and watch the water run over them for an hour each day and use the terms "laminar flow" , "chord", "L/D", "glide ratio" and "vortex boundry" in normal conversations with unsuspecting people. Find that one GPS data point in your data that supports your beliefs that you have a 12 to 1 Glide ratio and a vertical descent rate of 12 mph. After a few months(winter time is a good time to do this) it's guarenteed that you will develop an ego and your self esteem will improve and you will be convinced you fly better than real birds.:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

iPhone's .m4v... some ridiculous thing like that.

Remember, you can't have laminar flow until you shave from head to toe. Eyebrows? Who needs 'em?

Remember:

lift={[x(z]+[eyebrow/p(x)]+[V(x)^2]/2sideburn]}/(i)§-1

...duh!
I really don't know what I'm talking about.