kaat

African Freefall Convention

hi all with the passing of tonto ill will be doing the load organizing at the affc. we would have been doing it together but now its only me. Bernard (x-wind) and Alex (fly like brick) will help me where required. We already have quite a few people attending and it should be a good event with some good flyers. We will have a few smoke loads and i have a few BM firebird suits as demo's (3 sizes) for new students and a new SM1 from Tony Suits for the more accomplished guys. Alex might bring some Blades aswell - dont know yet.

I spoke to the organizer this am - there are 160 people registered already and normaly about 40/60 show up without any registration ~ so far there is a PORTER and PAC firm together with a C130. if he gets another 40 people registered he will also have a KINGAIR availible. Either way - you wont be sitting around not jumping...the planes are running from dusk till dawn.

The organizer was also a friend of t's and would like to fill up both the planes and have a double run formation with smoke in his honour at the peak of the boogie.

I'm excited :)
anyone with any question - pls email me at [email protected] or PM me or if you need to chat call me on 00 27 833 545414.

more info at http://www.africanfreefall.com

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~

With regards to demo suits, I have been in contact with Jari over the past couple of weeks, and with his and Kristiina's help they have sent over a couple of demo suits.....Yee Haa..... It's looking to be a beautifull week of flocking!:ph34r: Cannot wait to meet everyone!!!

So we did some kickass wingsuiting at the AFFC B|. I think one of the most fun jumps was Alex and the three girls (Taya, Celeste and myself).

Celeste's commentary went something like this:
"Alex was on his back and the two girls were just below me all over him and touching him and I just wanted to be there too!!!":P

The 'baton' passing jump with Rolf was also seriously super cool...

All in all a good time. Now back to work and reality[:/].