Bowie

Messages from Cochstedt

Cochstedt was awesome!!! B|
It has been so nice meeting all those birdhunks and birdbabes. And what a party on Friday night. Can't remember the last time I drank that much :P

You can be my BirdBabe anytime.

Looking forward to see you in Denmark and Zell

Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

It's so awesome to hear the SA lot did us proud!! You go boys (and girls!) Would give my eye teeth to have been flocking there, but hey - next year.

Was that Steve getting his BMI?

B|

Awesome photo james!

It was a cool week. Dispite the weather, and aircraft faillure, I think everyone worked hard to make this boogie a succes.

The groups jumps. The TG teamjumps we did. The 'heavy' nights (I vaguely recall someone resembling james without a Tshirt trying to rip of my t-shirt? But I probably drank too much), the strippers, the new BMIs working their ass off, the AC/DC cover band, The high speed exits (woaaaa), tandem flyby, seeing a wingsuit with smoke fly over the runway at 1 meter height (be it on the back of a motorcycle)...too many cool things to mention..

And on top of that...meeting many people who I only knew by vague online names and weird avatars...thanks to everyone who made this boogie (and out little cloudbusting belgian weekend before that) a succes

It was awesome!

I'm working hard on getting the highlights 'trailer' online before I leave for the Hungary GoFast boogie wednesday. The full cochstedt video will come a bit later.

Still not getting that 'white people' question though?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Well.. All the way back in South Africa after a great week. I enjoyed the people and I enjoyed the dives. As always, better weather would have been nice - but now I already have a down payment on my ticket for next year!

Great boogie! Thanks to all that helped make it happen!

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Despite that I froze my ass off every night in my tent, I had the best time. Guys, thanks for lending me your sweaters. Bodyheat would have been better, but nobody wanted to sleep in my tent!

As I remember it there were several guys who would have killed to share your tent!:o;)

What a fantastic boogie! Despite seemingly everything being against us the energy levels in the air and in the bar were through the roofB|

Now I've got to go sleep for a week:P
Do you want to have an ideagasm?

Jari sure showed me a thing or two:S

Thanks to all the folk who organised, load organised, flew, partied, etc etc.

It was also nice to meet you all face to face at last who post here on DZ.com

I had a great time, hope to see you all at The African Freefall Convention in December/Jan. Maybe we can do the record from the Herc that will be there.

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly

You have a bloody Herc confirmed for this boogie ?!? :)

It only will be bloody if you trip and hit your nose on the ramp you know.:P
If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

Hi

I would just like to say thanks to all the organizers and wingsuiters who attended the AN-72 boogie. I had loads of fun.

Hopefully I'll see you all again next year !!

Ciao
Riaan

December being summer in SA, this should have nothing to do with sharing body heat. So it seems safe to say, yeah, wanna.

You got that right! Perfectly safe :P
Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

thanks for the kind words ;) i want to personally thank Jarno and his crew for the pre boogie which rocked and for Scott Compost (:P) who masterminded every big flock, kept things together and stilll made it fun... dude you rock

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~