Bowie

Messages from Cochstedt

Thanks and hello to all of you and organizers from Latvian DnB Nord wingsuit team - Kaspars, Raitis and Daiga ;) Thanks to organizers of Belgium training weekend! Thanks to Costyn for home in Belgium and tent for boogie :))

Hey, I live in the Netherlands, not in Belgium! :P It was great to have you guys stay over. And thanks for the black balsam. Thats some good drinkin'!

Daiga will be back very soon in our flock and two times faster because of poster we made together for her ;) It reminds her of good times she had there with all of you. She feels great and day after tomorrow we are leaving Germany and heading back home to Latvia.

Good to hear she's recovering quickly from a very nasty injury.

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

I'll post some more pictures, both ground and in the air when I get a chance. In the mean time, I know several of you had still cameras so don't be shy,post your stuff.:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Nothing really exciting/embarassing going on, just thought these were an interesting selection.

BTW, I do have a personal favourite among all these ;)

"I probably shouldn't have told you that" -- apparently I kept saying that on the Friday night of the AN72 boogie, I wasn't drunk honest

BWAAAAAHHHH!!!! THATS MY BOY RIAAN!!...Showing us the South African burble cart wheel move:D Priceless:D

Edit: Be afraid,be very afraid of the Grim Reaper aka black death aka Pierre:D
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

BWAAAAAHHHH!!!! THATS MY BOY RIAAN!!...Showing us the South African burble cart wheel move:D Priceless:D

Edit: Be afraid,be very afraid of the Grim Reaper aka black death aka Pierre:D

We South Africans staged that move to show that we could recover from anything !! ;)

It does also look like Pierre started the move, which was not the way we planned it on the dirt dive I was suppose to hit his burble :P