Bowie

Messages from Cochstedt

Scott is die baas!

I concur!

t

Agreed, the same goes for the guys in Schaffen ..

And a big thanks to Mark Harris for distracting me ever so often with his amazing back flying.

THE STRIPPERS just arrived...

(see attached picture)

I'm sure we're just trying to give Karin some much needed body heat! :P

Anyway my excuse runs something along the lines of Rowley Birkin QC from the Fast Show -- lots of nonsensical mutterings during you can make out the occasional phrase - 'took it off below the knee'... 'a rather striking moustache'... 'SNAKE, SNAKE!'... 'Her husband had been entombed in ice. '... and of course, 'I'm afraid that I was very, very drunk!'

Had a great time and see you all soon,

Paul -- one of the very drunk Brits, not in that photo and didn't have a cutaway, honest! :)

Harrumph, hruh harrururuh...

I probably shouldn't have told you that:D:D

I guess I've found my auto-signature

Like many things that evening (including the nakedness), I can't remember it so it didn't happen -- even if there is photographic proof ;)
"I probably shouldn't have told you that" -- apparently I kept saying that on the Friday night of the AN72 boogie, I wasn't drunk honest

Im about to get on the airplane to Hungary, but trying to finish up at least one of three videos (TG stuff) from the cochsted boogie before I leave..

As soon as Im back, a big trailer and full movie wil be hitting the web..
Lots of sweet footage there...
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I'm sure we're just trying to give Karin some much needed body heat! :P

Rrrrrrr......
Damn, where was I? Oh yeah, hanging out in the bar area with a Danish hunk. That must have been a cute one for me to miss out on those male strippers! :$

Fortunately nobody did the table climb test naked. Right? ;)

@ Christus: Oh you were drunk allright! :S You did get into an argument (in German!) with a big security guy, because you took a wrong turn and couldn't find your tent... :P

@ Bowie: Fun is an understatement. You even tried to eat my finger dude! The defence would like to bring in State Exhibit A. See the attached picture B|
Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

@ Bowie: Fun is an understatement. You even tried to eat my finger dude! The defence would like to bring in State Exhibit A. See the attached picture B|

I NEVER experienced that.
maybe my evil twin was there insted of me.

I sertently don't remember eating your finger.
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

I NEVER experienced that.
maybe my evil twin was there insted of me.

I sertently don't remember eating your finger.

Aaaah, your twin. Is his name Shaggy?
Better you not remembering eating my finger, than me not remembering eating your finger :P
(Bad girl bad girl! Slap. That was my other peronality taking over my keyboard ;))
Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

Thank you very much Mr. Van der Merwe and for teaching me all those catchy Afrikaans greetings like jou ma se pous:P. It was nice meeting and flying with all of you.....yes, even the grim reaper. Riian now holds the most incredible burble wipe out and recovery for the An-72 boogie but your fellow countryman Karl(sponge Bob) still holds the record for most consecutive front loops done in a wingsuit :D

I had an incredible time once again and I made even more friends this year than last year. It was good to put faces to names and fly with everyone. We managed to put together some very nice flocks despite the weather and aircraft not cooperating at times. This years flocks were consitantly very fast with 60 mph being the average flock speed which just goes to show that many people have improved considerably since last year. I am already looking forward to next year and the fun that it will bring.:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

Thank you to everyone for a wonderful time. While I wish the weather had been better and am sad that plane was not working for the record attempt, nothing stoped all the birds from flying. Scott and the others kept things moving and there were many great flocks from which I was able to learn lots of new flying skills, including the need to better protect my face. Howerer, I was most impressed by the wonderful people from all over the world and thank you so much for making me feel so at home. This adopted European looks froward to when she can return.

Thanks and hello to all of you and organizers from Latvian DnB Nord wingsuit team - Kaspars, Raitis and Daiga ;) Thanks to organizers of Belgium training weekend! Thanks to Costyn for home in Belgium and tent for boogie :))

It was amazing time for us, this was our first big event for our very young team, and we got a lot of new and needed experience here in these two events.

Daiga will be back very soon in our flock and two times faster because of poster we made together for her ;) It reminds her of good times she had there with all of you. She feels great and day after tomorrow we are leaving Germany and heading back home to Latvia.

In attachment greetings from our team and amazing poster :)
The Earth is Art, The Photographer is only a Witness
http://adventure.lv/

Good to see that Daiga is doing well and that you guys are keeping her company. Hope to see all of you again at next years event, it was great meeting and flying with all of you.:)

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING