islandboyflyrz

Which Main Is Good For Wing Suits !

I'm Looking For Some Help . I'm Currently Jumping A Stiletto 150 Loaded @ 1.8 & Jumping A V2 . I Need Some Help On Which Canopy Is Good For Wing Suits .

yeah - I gave up my Stiletto after the second spinner in a wingsuit. I got a Spectre, much more suitable.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

what are you looking to get out of the canopy? Performance landings or reliable opennings? Spectre is a great canopy for both! I have flown a falcon for 150 wingsuit flights and have had great results when it comes to opennings and heading performance but it is lacking in the performance landing area! I would also have to recommend a spectre.

I fly a Sabre2 170sqft loaded aprox 1.3 and I am very happy with it's openings in a Wingsuit wearing a camera helmet.
Openings are fine and performance is enough for me. ;)

Enjoy!

For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong.

Instead of a new canopy - maybe check out the new design Tony Suits with the new break-away wings (for lack of knowing what they are officially called). As it has been described to me, this might address your concerns in dealing with spinners.

Maybe Jeff or Tony can add something here.

Just a thought. Hate to spend money on a canopy when it could be spent on wingsuits. :)

Play like your life depends on it.

I'm Looking For Some Help . I'm Currently Jumping A Stiletto 150 Loaded @ 1.8 & Jumping A V2 . I Need Some Help On Which Canopy Is Good For Wing Suits .

yeah - I gave up my Stiletto after the second spinner in a wingsuit. I got a Spectre, much more suitable.

How many jumps on stiletto?
When line trim is not good openings become pretty unpredictable