notsane

Where is Jeff Nebelkopf??

Well John you now have a partner in crime, Betty bought a suit and she is going to make you fly. She got hooked pretty well and she made me work to stay with her. You will have a tough time staying with her in your S1. I also left some suits for others to fly. Kirk (gear store and pilot) and Dave (pilot) both fit a raptor that i left so make them fly with you. S.D.C. is now a wingsuit dropzone, and this is only the beginning:)

Betty and I were going to do a 2-way WS jump yesterday after the IL POPS record (64 way :)
She's so light that she may never come down at all.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Tony emailed me that my Mach 1 is cut out and waiting to be sewn.:)

Wow, what was the lead time on that?

Scott C.

One day after I sent my credit card number.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Post your last sighting of Jeff as he criss-crosses the country for Tony Suits.

Tony Uragallo & Jeff have been at Skydive Spaceland near Houston, TX all week for Skyfest 2007 http://www.skyfestboogie.com/. The mobile birdhouse RV is parked next to the hanger, and is pretty much the center of wingworld for video reviews, bull slinging, and beer guzzling. Rob Jones from Phoenix-Fly and Nick Rugai from EG Suits have tents adjacent to the RV, all with racks of wingsuits on display.

There is a lot of interest in wingsuiting at Skyfest. It helped that we set a Texas state record with a 22-bird wedgie flock yesterday with the Texas BoyZ and many friends from out of state. Chuck B, Gray Mike, Zach, Scott & Chris Gray, Scotty Burns and many others helped organize the regulars and some partime flockers. A number of FFC's were done also.

This has been great for the newer more recently trained birds to see the level of skill developed for both organizing and flying in medium to large flocks. A lot of people have also been trying out new (to them) suits.

The weather is closing in today (Sunday) but Wed through Sat were great!

I beileve Tony, Jeff, and the mobile birdhouse RV are on their way to Chicago next for Summerfest.

BF aka FlyinBob D-5526 PFI-37

Old Guys Rock!

I beileve Tony, Jeff, and the mobile birdhouse RV are on their way to Chicago next for Summerfest.

Jeff goes to Perris for the unCONVENTION next weekend as I take the rv to Hinkley, then Summerfest at SDChicago is the next weekend after that,

yes the intrest in learing to wingsuit seems to be growing, :-)
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Last Jeff was seen, he was at Skydive Spaceland using his iPhone in the back of a Brothers Gray Saturn Ion rental car, and calling on "Tity" Mode. ;)

WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com