SkyDivinRyan

Flock and Dock 3.5

For you folks who don't want to pack, I can't say enough good things about the Nylon City crew. Kahn and his packers are ready to support the wingsuiters who show up for Flock and Dock. Kahn says " We'll do our best to get you guys on your next load!" Obviously this does not apply if you drop your gear next to 20 other rigs, run over to maniest and get on a 10 minute call (you know who your are). But if you're trying to make 6 or 7 per day, they should be able to keep up.

BUY YOUR TICKETS BEFOREHAND! Kahn will refund unused tickets. Making him stop to sell tickets uses up valuable packing time!

SET YOUR BRAKES! Another time-saver to get things done as quickly as possible!

Scott

For those of you who haven't jumped at Skydive City recently, you can get ahead on the waiver and gear inspection at this site: http://www.skydivecity.com/html/experienced/SkydiveCityCheck-InInformation.htm

Download the waiver and have it filled out beforehand.

A virtual tour of Skydive City is available here: http://ts.rtvpix.com/tour/BU/tour.view.php?utl=BU-4885-Y51SXX-01

Janine (Hard Dock Cafe) will be providing food Friday and Saturday nights if you want to stay on the DZ. The cost is usually very reasonable.

The local pizza and Chinese places offer delivery too if you don't want Janine's food.

There are also a number of places to eat within 5 or 6 miles if you want to travel.

Scott

Scott:

I think we may pick up at least 2 more birds from the SDA wing suit weekend I conducted this past Sat/Sun.

One of the guys is 6'5" and looking for a demo, if the Z-flock has a demo that would be great. I also pointed him to Kathy and Tony.

See ya Thursday afternoon.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Stay tuned. Tomorrow (Monday) we should have the final word on whether or not a second airplane will be available.

Scott

Still waiting to hear...
:)
Z-Flock 8
Discotec Rodriguez

Too bad weapons grade stupidity doesn't lead to sterility.

Here's the final word on the second airplane.

Friday: We will basically have the DZ to ourselves and we'll be using the one Otter. Pilots will give us our own pass so we can headed directly back to the DZ.

Saturday: We will have a SkyVan for us to jump the shit out of. They want us to get at least 12 loads ... I don't see a problem with that. If everyone wants to try a big way using both airplanes late in the day we'll give that a try. Formations loads are usually a jump ticket plus a dollar.

Sunday: Same situation as Friday with a single Otter.

Here's the big caution ... unless your name is Scott Bland, Chuck Blue, Rob Jones or James Boole, under NO circumstances are you to talk to anyone at manifest after purchasing your tickets. This especially applies if your initials are PM. They are serious as a heart attack about this .. if you see any wingsuiter walking towards manifest consider it your job to head them off. Any one of the four named people above can take your issue to manifest for you.

Don't talk to manifest. Don't tell anyone to get off the airplane. Don't tell the pilot what to do.

I am not kidding about this.

unless your name is Purple Mike, Gay Purple Mike, Purple Gay Mike or Mike Gay Purple

Having seen mike nearly break through bulletproof glass, seperating him and a few nice looking...ehm..working ladies in Amsterdam with his heavy breating and acid drool..the word 'gay' is the last thing that comes to mind when thinking of him..:P;)
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

under NO circumstances are you to talk to anyone at manifest after purchasing your tickets. This especially applies if your initials are PM.

Pizza Man?
Paul Meagher?

Give Purple Mike a break! He's just hyped up on Red Bull!!!:D

having seen pm in action on any given night i doubt he is gay. i'm 99.999999% sure who capricorn is. and he is gay, or at least that is what they call him. "gay (insert name)";) this weekend is gunna be very entertaining ;)

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/