SkyDivinRyan

Flock and Dock 3.5

37 of the people on the list have officially registered on the Morpheus site (www.baserigs.com).

PLEASE REGISTER NOW if you have not already! Registration is FREE for the x.5 events.

NEWS FLASH: The possibility of another airplane has increased ... and there is the possibility of ... wait for it ... a TAILGATE. It's still just a possibility ... the more people who are officially registered, the greater the chances of getting another airplane!

OK you f'n flockers that haven't registered, get your asses in gear. I want lift capacity. And if we can get a tailgate, Sweeeeeeeeeeeet. So let me reiterate. REGISTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And know back to regular programing.;)

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

OK - more numbers... add Tammi, Rigger Ryan, and Jon. :)
1. Scott B. (Notsane)
2. Mike M. (Gray Mike)
3. Sean H. (Monkycndo)
4. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
5. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)
6. Justin Shorb (Flock U)
7. Ryan Desjardins (Soon to bee Canadian Flocker)
8. Bob Futrell (FlyinBob)
9. Mark M
10. Phil Peggs
11. Matt Hoover (111)
12. Mike Rinehart (Missingparts)
13. Frank Boluk
14. Scotty Burns (scottygofast)
15. Robert Kelley (ROK)
16. Jeff Nebelkopf (Heffro1)
17. Tony Uragallo (Tony Suits)
18. Chuck Blue (SkymonkeyONE)
19. Todd S (DaMan)
20. Michelle (EmLo)
21. "The" Le Roy (leroydb)
22. Dan M (arai)
23. BJ Alexander
24. Tyler (jumpinfly)
25. Mark (normiss)
26. Lurch (Flock U)
27. Crip (affalcon)
28. Kevin O (kevin922)
29. Travis J "Chunks"
30. MexTony
31. Katee (rkymtnhigh)
32. Katie (katiebear21)
33. Paul (Pilot Paul)
34. Nick Rugai
35. James Lovaas
36. Tony Dommer
37. Zach (Buried)
38. Cathy JEAN-ALBERT (fly your body - Soul Flyers)
39. Purple Mike
40. Jason Romero
41. Brian Snarr
42. Eric Florio
43. unclecharlie
44. Danny (droquette)
45. Jose (turtle)
46. Yeyo
47. Josue
48. Tammi (jumpingbean)
49. Rigger Ryan
50. Jon Murrell

Play like your life depends on it.

ok i got the time off from work its on
gonna drive down figure i can do it in a day and a half tops if im lazy
anybody think were gonna get high altitude this time or what
hey you two quit that its contagious
Live and learn... or die, and teach by example.

A day and a half is pretty ambitious to make 1300 miles.

he's young and stupid.. he'll be fine. ;)
1300miles in 36 hours is easy for young lads. I've done 840 miles in 12-13 hours. I'm sure others have done similar trips too.

Where is my fizzy-lifting drink?

When I first started jumping I drove from Boston to Z-Hills in a little over a day. Drove on a Friday from 6:00 A.M. to 11:00 P.M. (Santee South Carolina) then from 7:00 A.M. to about 1:30 P.M. the next day to Z-Hills. I was on a load by 2:00 P.M. and ended up the day with 5 jumps. It was sweet....didn't think I would get there until late Saturday night.

After I did the drive I quit my job and started jumping full time....did about 1,000 jumps my first year in the sport :ph34r::D

anybody flyin out of tampa around 3:00pm on monday the 8th?

Sorry. I have a car rented and plan on leaving the DZ around 4:30-5PM on Sunday. Any one need a ride in exchange for a little gas money?
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I resemble that remark, you overrated featherduster.
Hell, in 99 I did Nashua, NH to Sacramento CA in 4 days flat including the downtime for hitchhiking to a junkyard in fucking Iowa 57 miles east of Des Moines after a cooling system failure in a beat to shit armor plated 4x4 '83 AMC SX4 with one busted shock, mismatched mud tires and no rear hatch glass left me dead in a rest area off I-80. It was fucking awesome, not to mention excruciating. You all didn't think anyone as weird as I am wouldn't have a doublesize bucket of road warrior stories did ya?
That said, with a bit of help from a friend arranging a rental at the far end, I may be flying down after all. For some reason its insanely cheap to fly into orlando, but the 80 mile drive from there to zhills rules out hitching a lift with arriving or departing birds. This puts the trip just barely cheaper than driving, so suddenly the tradeoff is worth it again. One way or another I'm getting there... bumperdragging on a skateboard behind a southbound transcontinental semi if I have to... Anybody wanna place bets on whether I've actually done that?
-B

For some reason its insanely cheap to fly into orlando, but the 80 mile drive from there to zhills rules out hitching a lift with arriving or departing birds.

Post when you're coming in / leaving and see if anyone local can drive you. There are some birds in Orlando that are going to be going to the F n D.

Ok...
Arrive Orlando 12:35 pm Thursday 10/4....

Departing Orlando 11:35 am Monday 10/8... Its the departing on time that has me mildly worried, I don't mind waiting a bit for pickup, but its a bit much to ask that I be guaranteed delivered to the airport a good 2 hours prior, means whoever provides the ride has to be willing to pick me up @zhills at 8, 8:30 am at the latest, figuring its gonna be a solid hour to 90 minute drive to get there.
Still, I don't have the rental worked out yet so if anyone can help out, I'll happily throw down on gas and extra for your trouble. Anyone?
-B