SkyDivinRyan

Flock and Dock 3.5

The weather was definitely playing havoc with the cameras. My lens fogged on every jump and had a moisture sensor warning most times.[:/]

It was great to be in the air this F&D. The jumps were a blast, whether be they a full otter or just shooting video on a coach jump. The wing suit race was a hoot to watch and we celebrated Robibird's birthday. Happy Birthday Robi.:P:ph34r:

50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

....The wing suit race was a hoot to watch

Details of the race? Don't think I saw them posted yet....

1. All participants lay down wingsuits in the grass, in the dark.
2. Participants run to suits, put them on, then zip up and run to a table at the far end of the field.
3. Slam a beer.

The rules were not adhered to very well. One guy (Tyler from TX) took off running for the table without even putting his wingsuit on. Another guy (Robi Pecnik) grabbed his suit, stuffed it under his arm, and took off running (but in his defense he put it on at the beer table). I'm pretty sure Purple Mike stepped on somebody else's wingsuit which is a technical foul. And almost nobody zipped up all the way which means they all cheated.

Here is some photographic evidence of Jeff, NOT zipped up, automatic DQ (disqualification).

James Boole was the winner, although I for one have my doubts about the competition standards of this race. Some people just don't take competition seriously.
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

Another GREAT Flock n Dock !!!!! Fanstastic job by all those that coordinated, hosted, organized, and shot video.

And a big thank you to the Super Base Man, Mr. Bland. Well done Scott. Flock n Dock RULZ !!! Can not wait until 4.0.

It was great flying with many old friends and making new ones.

Robi and James, appreicate you guys making it again. Always good to see you.

It was also very cool having our new friends from the Soul Flyers join us. We will see you during the "FAT08' Europe trip next summer (Fat American Tour 08).

Yo Nick ---- "BANG !!!":D

WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Yes...Yes...It was a truly KICK ASS Boogie!!!

Thanks go out to all the organizers & camera flyers: Scott Bland, James Boole, Rob Jones, Chuck Blue, Scotty Burns, Matt Hoover and whoever else lent a helping hand.

It was awesome flying with Stephane and his French crew as well as Robi, James, Rob Jones & the rest of the Phoenix Fly crew. The Flock U boys brought some real talent with them and the Texas people were great to fly with too.

Everyone flew there ass off and we made some great looking formations.

Look forward to 100 ways at F&D 4.0!!!

Also...Do not miss the Puerto Rico Boogie Wingsuit Invasion in Feb. 2008!!!!!!!!
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

We actually had like ten of us still jumping today. It did not suck. James Boole made at least five jumps; I made seven. Dan made five, Creepy Brian made at least three. Robi made one with us. It was a fantastic day. Actually better than any of the "real" boogie days.

I would really like to thank James for stepping up and taking one of my students on his first flights at the end of the day (after I already had a beer). Solid.

If you missed the event, don't sweat it. We bust birdies seven days a week after Halloween.

Bring it.

Chuckie

This is my FnD experience:

Imagine you like playing basketball, but in your country theres only 1 ball and 1 court closed on week days. So you are always playing alone and sometimes with 1 neightbor. One day a friend says "next week we gonna go play with a lot of people, come with us". So you go and when you get there you realize that the other guys playing are Michael Jordan, Shaq, YaoMing, Iverson and a few of the best of the world. You play with them, watch them play, listen to them planning plays and you go to safety meetings with Larry Bird.
bahhh...The thing is that I learned A LOT just being there and trying to keep up and cant wait for the next game.

so thanks for everything and nice to meet everyone.B|

HISPA #93
DS #419.5

And I heard yeyo smoked them all getting out down wind into 50+ MPH head winds, had to track like a portorican babshee and had room to spare to dick around while the rest of the load landed 5 miles out.

BANG!

That was the suit....:P
HISPA #93
DS #419.5

And I heard yeyo smoked them all getting out down wind into 50+ MPH head winds, had to track like a portorican babshee and had room to spare to dick around while the rest of the load landed 5 miles out.

BANG!

That's just so GAY !!! :S

BANG !!!!! :ph34r:

All Hale Ming the Maximus Instructus !!!
www.thebrothersgray.com

A few video clips from Flock n Dock 3.5 can be found on Skydivingmovies.com, I'm sure better ones are yet to come from Matt and Scottie B.

http://www.skydivingmovies.com/ver2/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=6352

Also available at:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZOXNiJlSPA

Enjoy.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Hey yall, sorry this takes me so damn long, im just to computer illeteriate. heres a few from 3.5, and the website should be up with everything soon... thanks again to everyone for coming out to fly with us, allways great to see and fly with everyone, and even better to have a beer. more to come guys, and flock on~

Blue Skies

Scotty Burns
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography