SkyDivinRyan

Flock and Dock 3.5

Scott,
Will your radio system work with regular FRS radios? Will anyone tuned to the channel be able to hear the chatter?

I think it might help if everyone could hear the keys, at least, the more the better.

Very kind offer, the radios - they might help out a lot in some of the proposed dynamic formations, or even in the plane if the spotter needs to communicate with the pilot, or, between planes, if by some stroke of good luck, there is a second plane.

-Mike
Play like your life depends on it.

we're going to need morse code lessons soon!
B|

Jeff can always fly underneath and spit his gum at Scott when the point is complete. B|

No, don't you remember, Jeff beats you with a water bottle attached to the end of a pull-up cord to get your attention. And, if you are out of range, he just lets go of it so you can run into it. :)
Play like your life depends on it.

Will your radio system work with regular FRS radios?

The radios used can be programmed to FRS frequencies if the users wants them in that configuration. However, the average FRS radio out there, to include the various headsets/earpieces commonly used do not work worth a damn in a skydiving environment. You either cannot hear clearly or the quality of the voice transmition from the radio is very poor. The system I use utilizes professional grade radios as well as dual stereo earpieces on the student and Instructor headset that have been designed specifically to operate in a high noise environment.

I think it might help if everyone could hear the keys, at least, the more the better

Thats the general idea for larger flocks. The system is set up so that the Instructor headset can talk, 1 way to the student headset(s). That can be as many student headsets as you please. Likewise, the buddy system can be used wherein everyone can listen and talk to one another. The system is configurable and built based on the needs of the user.
"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

1. Scott B. (Notsane)
2. Mike M. (Gray Mike)
C. Sean H. (Monkycndo)
4. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
5. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)
6. Justin Shorb (Flock U)
7. Ryan Desjardins (Soon to bee Canadian Flocker)
8. Bob Futrell (FlyinBob)
9. Mark M
10. Phil Peggs
11. Matt Hoover
12. Mike Rinehart (Missingparts)
13. Frank Boluk
14. Scotty Burns (scottygofast)
15. Robert Kelley (ROK)
16. Jeff Nebelkopf (Heffro1)
17. Tony Uragallo (Tony Suits)
18. Chuck Blue (SkymonkeyONE)
19. Todd S (DaMan)
20. Michelle (EmLo)
21. "The" Le Roy (leroydb)
22. Dan M (arai)
23. BJ Alexander
24. Tyler (jumpinfly)
25. Mark (normiss)
26. Lurch (Flock U)
27. Crip (affalcon)
28. Kevin O (kevin922)
29. Travis J "Chunks"
30. MexTony
31. Katee (rkymtnhigh)-will do my bestest
32. Katie (katiebear21)
33. Paul (Pilot Paul)

two planes?
tailgate?
radios? (robo birds)
sounds like a plan stan
anything eles anybody planning on bringing?

i would if i could but i can't so i won't. or i might.

The less experienced will be put in the back of the flock formation. That's where I've been and it is nice because it takes the pressure off and you can enjoy chasing the base:)

That's great! I did my first jumps with Scott Burns at Summerfest and look forward to chasing another flock. Glad to hear I won't be alone.

34. James Lovaas

The less experienced will be put in the back of the flock formation. That's where I've been and it is nice because it takes the pressure off and you can enjoy chasing the base:)

That's great! I did my first jumps with Scott Burns at Summerfest and look forward to chasing another flock. Glad to hear I won't be alone.

34. James Lovaas

That is awesome!B| We can chase the flock together;):ph34r:

34. James Lovaas

That is awesome!B| We can chase the flock together;):ph34r:

Make that three of us.

Hey, if we get more low experienced people, we'll have our own flock in the rear! Uh...you know what I mean :P

im sorry scott i love you like a brother but if you try to put some beeping device in control of our dives i will personally dock on your cheststrap while you are deploying and bitch slap you on every dive. You know i will do this so don't fuch around u will regret it.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

I wanted to ping you guys and see if there's any interest in putting up a distance challenge on Sunday morning. Start a list if you are interested.

If the challenge is to see who can go the shortest distance before whining that his arms hurt, I would like to volunteer. I think Omar may beat even me though. :D
www.WingsuitPhotos.com

why not do the distance challange from a lower altitide?? get out at 6 and be open by 2 or out at 7 open by 3, I dont care. This takes the whine out of the situation. Run the plane 90 off the direction of flight for the wingsuit run and toss a jumper out every few seconds where they can make the turn and hit it hard for a shorter time period so fatigue should be out of the mix. Pinky did that at Lodi earlier this year on the Wingsuit Weekend and it worked out well

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"