SkyDivinRyan

Flock and Dock 3.5

Last year it was Sept. 22-24. Those dates seemed to work out nicely. Since we are on the edge of July, it's really not that far away and should pick the weekend soon. Folks want and need to make plans - it'll definitely be a great time, not to be missed.
Play like your life depends on it.

planning early definatly helps when you work at a company that requires a heavy lead time on vacation requests.

that and it gives me a goal to try and rehab my freakin ankle after it stuck out sideways after a mountainbike crash.

I think with a late sept, early oct date I should be able to get it working again by then.

Just planned a trip to Alaska over that weekend. I want to actually be able to jump this time. Choose some other weekend pu-leeeeeeese.

And since I'm asking, give Bay Area Skydiving a call so you don't have it coincide with their boogie. Thanks.;)

:ph34r:boy

Just planned a trip to Alaska over that weekend. I want to actually be able to jump this time. Choose some other weekend pu-leeeeeeese.

And since I'm asking, give Bay Area Skydiving a call so you don't have it coincide with their boogie. Thanks.;)

:ph34r:boy

Damn, you are a demanding little SOB there arent you... Besides that, flaunting your frequest trips around the country just cant be doing the "Oh poor me" card for changing dates on an event for just you any good. It will not fly, thats right it will not fly!! :P

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Dude, I'm spending my retirement now. Don't hate me because I have no kids to tie me down. And one thing I have learned. If you don't ask for something, there is a damn good chance you won't get it. I'll try anything, even the poor me card, so I can make it in the air this time.

And see you at AOTA.
50 donations so far. Give it a try.

You know you want to spank it
Jump an Infinity

I believe that Jeff has some stops on his Tony Suit Tour during September...including Skydive Orange (VA). I was under the impression from him that October was what we were shooting for.
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

September / October are not that far away. Folks are planning around other boogies, work, and family conflicts. Would be good to lock in some dates very soon.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

September / October are not that far away. Folks are planning around other boogies, work, and family conflicts. Would be good to lock in some dates very soon.

I agree. I realize I am asking a lot here, but not on the same weekend as Atlanta's Halloween boogie. I want to try and make it as well. If you want, I'll schedule the F&D 3.5 to fit my schedule and save you all the hard work trying to coordinate.:);)

Jump an Infinity

Who's going:

1. Scott B. (Notsane)
2. Mike M. (Gray Mike)
3. Sean H. (monkycndo)
4. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
5. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

Who's going:

1. Scott B. (Notsane)
2. Mike M. (Gray Mike)
C. Sean H. (monkycndo)
4. Justin Shorb(Phoenix Rising)
5. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
6. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)

Scott, you forgot to add Justin's name before adding The Brothers Gray. I just don't know why he couldn't figure out how to do it himself.[:/]:P

Who's going

1. Scott B. (Notsane)
2. Mike M. (Gray Mike)
C. Sean H. (Monkycndo)
4. Scott Gray (The Brothers Gray)
5. Chris Gray (The Brothers Gray)
6. Justin Shorb (Flock U)
7. Ryan Desjardins (Soon to bee Canadian Flocker)

Jump an Infinity