ScottGray

Raeford Boogie June 23rd and 24th - Calling all birds

Anyone who would like to join in, there will be a number wing suit pilots at the Raeford Boogie this weekend.

Drop by and get your flock on.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

ALL,

Had a great time on FRI and Sat. I was happy to meet all the new birdys from afar. I was especially excited to fly the MACH1. That suit is amazing, it has Float and Drive. So even you short and wide people can have a HP suit that "fits" your body, not just the tall and skinny people.

There was one flight I had an Avg of 55 down, and that was with very little physical effort. One flight had a temp in the high 30's. That flight was over 3 min. from 13000 to just under 3000.
Leroy

..I knew I was an unwanted baby when I saw my bath toys were a toaster and a radio...

Thanks for my BEER birdie flight! It was a long time coming. I also picked up a Mach 1 on Sunday so I'll be a regular FLOCKER now. Thanks to McDuck, Scott Campos, Tony, Jeff, Greg, and everyone else that made the weekend possible. As short as it was it was awesome. Looking forward to my next Raeford visit. Hopefully I won't wait another 6 years. ;)

"Hi.....My name is Scott Campos......Oh shit....I already told you this before didn't I?"

You made your first flight and now planning to jump a Mach 1.

Please don't think i'm trying to sound all 'don't do this', but... you might want to make a few jumps on a smaller suit before you consider jumping that M1. It's a high performance suit and requires a bit more skill to jump it safely. :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

I'm sure I can fly that suit better than you can drive a golf cart. ;)

And just so I don't sound like an asshole...........I did my first flight on a MUCH smaller suit. I had a bit of a time trying to fly it because I was loading the wing pretty heavy. Jeff showed me on the video when I had the "perfect" body position and I had my knees bent pretty far. I actually think it will be easier for me to fly a bigger wing that is loaded lighter. Besides................What could POSSIBLY go wrong? :D

"Hi.....My name is Scott Campos......Oh shit....I already told you this before didn't I?"

Was great flying with everyone. Thanks to Jeff, Scottie B., Scott Campos, Chris, Larry, and all the other flockers.

And to all you that did not make it ----- FLOCK U. : )
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

I second that.

We had a great time. It was great hanging with all our wingsuit buddies. The flocking dives were awesome.

Congrats to all the people who made their first wingsuit flight this past weekend. Welcome to the flock!!

I will see you flockers at Skyfest...whoohoo!!!

-chris-
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

Congrats to all those who joined the flock this past weekend. Dan, Sharri, Dave W., Laura, Ivan and a few others that went through the First Flight Course. Good job guys. :-) We managed to put up a 16 way flock and several slightly smaller loads during the course of the weekend.Of special note is Dave W., not only does everyone in his immediate family skydive, he became the 3rd member of the Wagner family to sample the nylon crack. All that is left is for "L Dub" to do it and everyone in that family will be a wingsuiter. I don't think there is another family that can claim to all fly wingsuits yet. Anyone?

The boogie/film festival was a huge success, thanks to everyone who showed up or helped out,we had a far greater turn out than we had expected both in people and in the number of films submitted. Putting it all together and Load Organizing kept Kevin and I busy months before and during the event as well as the others involved with making it happen. An incredible amount of prizes were given out to not only those in the film festival but to those in the crowd as we threw goodies out into the darkness(sorry if I beaned anyone). For those people who left early, you missed out on your chance to win free swag(optimas, neptunes,etc) when we started calling off wrist band numbers of everyone registered for the event. Free registration, free food, lots of free stuff, cheap jumps, great skydives,great films,great weather and great friends.....what else could you ask for at a boogie? :)

Thanks to all the gear Manufacturers(PD, Vigil ,Bonehead, Birdman,Alti-2, Jumpshack, Aerodyne,Mirage, Wings, L&B, Paraclete XP) and other organizations that sponsored the Military Appreciation Day/film festival or the boogie itself. Without their contributions none of this would have been possible.

"It's just skydiving..additional drama is not required"
Some people dream about flying, I live my dream
SKYMONKEY PUBLISHING

I only made one wingy - thanks for the good time guys!!! I always love seeing the Brothers Gray out in full force!B|

When I left on Sunday I think I saw a 15-way flock headed up with even a few birdies sitting on the ground. Excellent work for Raeford guys!!!

I headed home with Autumn's Phi so we'll see how I like that suit. About time I get out of my classic, huh?!:$

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here