SkyAnt

Which tracking suit has the best glide ratio?

Birdman - Impact
Matter - Tracer
Phoenix Fly - Tacking Suit

Any opinons from personal experience would be most welcome. Are there any other brands out there?

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."
Edmund Burke (1729-1797)

Usually, the tracking suit with the most area will perform the best. With tracking, body area distribution is really important.

The pressurised tracking suit and the EG Corvus are your other options. A tight RW suit with inflatable booties should do pretty good as well.

Kris.

The PF Suit rocks. The BM Pantz are OK.

Never flown the impact or others. The PF suit appears to have more surface area than the impact.

The Pressurized suit looks like it could be really good....since it has a nice looking mini leg wing. The Matter Tracer has partially restricting arms...you might as well buy a Prodigy.

Anyone ever try the Prodigy pantz without the top..or maybe with the PF Tracking Jacket??? That might prove to be the best possible tracking suit.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Anyone ever try the Prodigy pantz without the top

Many times. Extremely fun toy. Horizontal speed is incredible (~140mph) and glide ratio approaches 1.5. Overall impression after all flights: fun fun fun! Smile from ear to ear. Anyone who has Prodigy and never tried flying pants is a fool! :)
Never tried it in BASE, a couple of times from helicopter and balloon. Caution: it will put you straight headdown unless you keep the wing completely collapsed for at least 5s.

Yuri

P.S. I sold my Prodigy to a guy who started wingsuiting at 78 jumps and in 20 jumps flies 126s from 11K to 3.5K with exit weight ~230lbs. :) Without Prodigy pants, my life sucks big time. ;)
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio

Interesting. I might have to try that a bit latter down the road.

126secs is impressive. My exit weight is about 230 and I average about 90seconds pulling at 4.5....I'll have to keep working on it.

I sold my PF Tracking suit after I got the Prodigy....and I'm regretting it.
You won't find my Prodigy for sale when I get my new Phacro. I'm keeping it...it's such a fun toy.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

I don't know much but I think the PF tracking suit is pretty awesome. The Airtruder (sp?) tracking suit is pretty good too, It's got a bit bigger jacket and huge legs compared to PF tracking suit but it needs a bit of a dive to pick up speed and start flying...

Yuri, thanks again for the suit. You wouldn't recognize me flying, there's no more headdown, tumbling or chipping and I can stay with others... barely;)

This isn't flying, its falling with style.

I just bought the pressurized suit from www.pressurized.at and the legwing is a great asset of this suit. It needs a little practice, but the glider ratio is fantastic. On the last skyvan-boogie i did some nice cloud swoops with it. I can't imagine that the PF suit offers a performance better than the pressurized suit, because it has less surface because of the missing legwing.
(The delivery time was only three days, which I found very cool.)

You wouldn't recognize me flying, there's no more headdown, tumbling or chipping and I can stay with others... barely

Oh yeah? You have to collapse the wings to stay with those skeletons 50-80lbs lighter than you??? Poor you! ;):)
And that's after 45 seconds from 13.5 to 6 on the first WS jump... that's one hell of a progress!!! :)

Smoke 'em all!!!!!!!
Android+Wear/iOS/Windows apps:
L/D Vario, Smart Altimeter, Rockdrop Pro, Wingsuit FAP
iOS only: L/D Magic
Windows only: WS Studio