bdrake529

Best Glide Ratio

Did a gps jump just for yuri. after less than 15 jumps on the new "Super Mach 1"..............drumroll please .......7 to 1G.R.:ph34r: no just yankin your chain. from 11000ft to 2500ft I flew about 4 miles, not bad. Still figuring out the suit. This was my first distance run in this suit. I dialed in the speed vs. distance halfway through the flight then pushed it a little harder and lost a little performance. At about 7000ft It felt best and the gps read the same. I'll do it again and i expect better numbers. The flight was done heading south with light winds from the east, not much of a factor.
I am 5'11" 190lbs out the door. THIS is a factor, alot of people post numbers without posting height and weight or wind conditions. I know for a fact if I was 4 or 5 inches taller I'd go farther, I should have drank more milk as a kid.;) Thank you Mike (islandguy) for use of your gps.

BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

I am 5'11" 190lbs out the door. THIS is a factor, alot of people post numbers without posting height and weight or wind conditions.

And rig size...height and weight cannot be changed much. Rig size can be.

That is around 2.4 L/D, not bad for a 8500' skydive.

Kris.