Tony-tonysuits

New backfly leg

The air intakes are the same as Ive been doing from the very beginning except I'm now doing the leg one's the same as the arm one's, and of course on the back and front for back flying, It does lock the air in because of the design.
On the very first backfly leg proto I put and extra flap of Z.pee on the base of the intake to ensure an air loc but it was so locky that you needed a thigh master to close your legs come deployment time, so I left the extra flap out and it lock's just fine giving just enough air escape for you to close your legs when you need to.
Its all just peachy.
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

;) Put down your Mary Fucking Poppins Crack Pipe and look up a few posts. :D
The suit looks like a new design, though he still calling it an M1.

Be safe
Ed

Its a tequila pipe~ and my head sez to not do that again~ not too bad spelling considering. Cervo anyone?

But what I meant was close ups of the vents of the new wing, assuming they are the improvement unless they are not different and its all due to a change in planform alone. But it looks like Tony answered my initial question although I have yet to see a locked vent in any of the newer suits in person.

My older locked proto s3 didn't lock all that well. I was wondering if anybody is going to the depth of design in these locks that you see built into the bottom of some bottom vented BASE canopys? Those vents are really locked!

The airlocks on my suit are functioning so well, that I could inflate a bed if I just hooked a hose on to the legcells.
It sounds like a deflating tire of a car when you squeeze the air out...

So probably functioning better then the s3 proto you're talking off..
From what Ive heard, the airlocks on the new mach1 work just as well..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Z.pee on the base of the intake

Tony,

How do you get your Z.pee? Do you walk up behind a Z and scare it while it is walking over a large flask or what? I've noticed some of the other vendor's Z.pee is contaiminated and it affects performance on their suits. Is your Z.pee pure? :-)

(sorry, I couldn't resist). This suit sounds pretty stellar! Can't wait to try it some day.

Tony/Jeff,

Have these improvements been incorporated in the currently available (new orders) Mach One? Or is this improved M1 still a prototype? Or are you planning to release this as a new suit?

I hope to buy a high-performance suit soon and I'm leaning towards a Mach One. But I want to time the purchase to take advantage of these new developments.

Thanks,

Brian
Brian Drake

All of our suits will come standard with all of the upgrades on this current "Super Mach 1" formed leading edges , new cutaway system, ( which is more friendly with high perf. canopys), new airlocked inlets, velcroless leg zip pull ups, shoulder zips to attach wings (instead of hip zips), throat to toe body zips, If you thought our suit was easy to put on before you are in for a pleasant surprize. We are already producing this new "Super Mach 1" and it is an improvement over the original Mach 1.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

judging by what we see at Z-hizzie, don't you pretty much incorporate the improvements as you guys develop them - so long as they are good working improvements anyway? You sure have a lot of impressive improvements over the initial suits.

keep kicking ass guys!:)

The new features are quite innovative. It looks like the new air locks work quite well.

Jeff, have you considered testing a back deflector on the Super Mach 1?

-Chris-
WSI-6 / PFI-55
The Brothers Gray Wingsuit Academy
http://www.myspace.com/cgwingsuitpilot
http://www.myspace.com/thebrothersgray

yes they do. yesterday i was flying my new super mach X1. even more wing. squeezing the leg wing closed feels like squeezing a beach ball. its definately not for the timid. but an amazing suit to fly.:D

Wingsuit organizing, first flight courses and coaching
Flock University
Tonysuits

Jeff,

Can't there be a backflying suit and a belly flying only suit? Looks like you guys can produce one in a week anyway :)
http://www.adrenalinbase.com/index.php?L=en&T=news

A simple question for you. You said earlier that you had to adapt to fly the M1 for distance. What exactly did you do?

When flying steeper(at lower angles of attack), the back deflector will help forward speed.

Zoter,

Looking good dude. The weather is clearing up finally. just in time for you to fly your new suit. Let us know how it flies.

Kris.

Is that a BASE PC Pouch I see on the suit? Was that a special request or a stock option?

Bit of both....It is an option but I dont think Tony has been putting them on the Mach 1's that wqas the impression I got...but deffo has on other suits..eg Apache.
I asked for one but TBH I think I'm going to be comfortable with the BOC ...we will see :o
I dont have any plans to use this suit in the future for WS BASE when /if I develop the necessary skills....I'm keeping hold of my Phantom for that

These new M1's are huge!

Are they now the suits with the greatest SQFT of wing surface?

I'm guessing the SugarGlider/GS1 formerly held that distinction...but these new M1's seem to have surpassed the GS1. It looks like they could push the leg stance a bit wider...but that's about it.
- - -
I am not afraid of tomorrow, for I have seen yesterday and I love today.

Love it !!! Looks great, excellent choice. Tony's suits are rock solid, great quality, and I agree the very best service you will get anywhere.

Can't beat it. The best value going by far.

Long flights brother.
WSI-5 / PFI-51 / EGI-112 / S-Fly
The Brothers Gray Wing Suit Academy
Contact us for first flight and basic flocking courses at your DZ or boogie.
www.thebrothersgray.com

yes, you'll have to come try one here, Jeff and I are going on the rd soon with all the demos,
were travling all over the mid to east USA this summer showing folks the new suit, we have demos that can change size's and a tiny wing for 100 jump fleglings :-)

I tried a "New M1" demo at SDC last weekend - pretty damn cool! (Except the color - hot pink, looked a bit like a prom dress).

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

I didn't realize it, but I lucked into to ordering late enough to get one of the new Mach Ones. The airlocks are slick and believe it or not, the new M1's are easier to gear up in than a Prodigy.

I've only got to jump it once today, but the inflation on the wings is near instant and noticeable. However, finding my hackey was way easier than I had worried about (comparable to finding it on my Prodigy). And Oh My God, does that thing haul ass.

-Blind
"If you end up in an alligator's jaws, naked, you probably did something to deserve it."

It looks like they could push the leg stance a bit wider...but that's about it.

the planform of our new mach 1 is the same as our old Mach 1. The "Super Mach 1" leg stance is slightly narrower but longer. I have explored the wider leg wing, 60 inches, it was crazy. I realized just like flying head down the wider the leg stance the more drag you have even though you have more surface area it slows forward speed.

To fly for the farthest distance across the ground you have to curve your upper body forward to just before the point of going into a dive. If you are doing right you will feel like you balancing on a Knife edge.
We compaired the surface area of a Mach 1 and GS1 and yes the Mach 1 has more suface area.
GS1 is a taxing suit to fly but it does have a good punch when you find the sweet spot, it seems to be pretty well balanced and needs a better inflating leg wing.
BUY A WINGSUIT
My Website
Tony Suits
[url "http:/

SM 1 is nothing like a GS1 - ive done about 10 flocking jumps in the last 3 days from 16k in germany. this suit is rock fcking solid - minor changes in flock speed/bumps/flying in the burble is NO problem. its always rock solid. best part is at break off - it looks like the flock goes into freefall - the lift and forward speed gets me WAAAY out of anyones space.

~ time is ~ time was ~ times past ~