Tony-tonysuits

New backfly leg

Looks great guys - very nice. Seems to be well balanced too - slightly smaller leg wing and slightly bigger arm wings?? or is that an illusion?

With a little luck, will catch you out there Sunday and we can play with a few towering cumulus. I want to take a look at that suit up close and see how it performs. :)

Play like your life depends on it.

Looks great guys - very nice. Seems to be well balanced too - slightly smaller leg wing and slightly bigger arm wings?? or is that an illusion?
---------------------------------------------------

The pink :-) suit I'm wearing is a standard Raptor, [I have lots of pink for proto's for some reason :-)
Jeff is wearing a Mach1 prototype, it has a 4" longer leg wing and a 4" longer arm wing at the root, the arm is also swept back a little more, it has a raised leading edge to the arm wing, it goes like hell, he beat me on his back with me on my belly in the Raptor on that skydive,

Both suits have the new leg inlets, they work great no matter what position your in and I'm making them standard now on all wingsuits, I have two proto's this weekend, a Mach1 and a Raptor, the base of the arm wing is sewed to the leg and the arm zippers off the body of the suit to assemble your rig,
the arm's themselves have the regular arm zip's, but the emergency release allows you [I hope] to "bust" your arms out of the sleeves, it works on the ground, we'll see this weekend,

After 35 years in this sport this is the most fun Ive had, if you don't mind the 18 hour days
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

Jeff is wearing a Mach1 prototype, it has a 4" longer leg wing and a 4" longer arm wing at the root, the arm is also swept back a little more, it has a raised leading edge to the arm wing, it goes like hell, he beat me on his back with me on my belly in the Raptor on that skydive,

snip

the base of the arm wing is sewed to the leg and the arm zippers off the body of the suit to assemble your rig, the arm's themselves have the regular arm zip's, but the emergency release allows you [I hope] to "bust" your arms out of the sleeves, it works on the ground, we'll see this weekend,

Tony,

The new design sounds interesting, hard to call it a Mach 1 though as it soounds to be completely different then current production suits. 4" is a huge amount of wing to add not to mention the increased sweep and other mentioned tweaks Do you have a better side by side of the two? The flying one posted shows the leg wing inflation very good but hard to see the wings. Also I am not quite getting the wing attachment design..

Scott C.
"He who Hesitates Shall Inherit the Earth!"

Tony,

The new design sounds interesting, hard to call it a Mach 1 though as it soounds to be completely different then current production suits. 4" is a huge amount of wing to add not to mention the increased sweep and other mentioned tweaks Do you have a better side by side of the two? The flying one posted shows the leg wing inflation very good but hard to see the wings. Also I am not quite getting the wing attachment design..

Scott C.
-------------------------------------------------------

Yes it is different, fly's different, we make a proto bout every week, always playing,

the wing attach is way diff, prob shouldn't be talking about it yet, it might not work, the wing attach is fine, its the cutaway that's hard, we have two suits working where you just reach up and the arms open so you can get to your toggles, we'll see what we like this weekend,

the leading edge is going to be standard on all suits, Jeff like's it, I haven't tried it yet, I will this weekend, lots of people coming to see what's new
Life is a series of wonderful opportunities,
brilliantly disguised as impossible situations.

tonysuits.com

I can honestly say that it was very difficult at times keeping up with the two of them in my stock mach 1. The new Mods that Jeff and Tony made I would guestimate a 20ish% increase in efficiency. they appear to inflate like a cross braced canopy, and the lift gained from that appears to be quite significant. As for the new style cutaway, its absolutely 100% better than anything done by anyone in the past. This not only moves the leg wing from the inside of the leg, all the way over to the outside of the leg, but id guess it improves laminar airflow. There are many other attributes to this new design, yall chat with your local Tonysuit dealer for the rest..haha.. Nice job guys. Can't wait for my test suit~

Scotty
Z Flock #11; Muff #1909; PFI #15, USPA Lifer
Commercial Multi-Inst. Airplane/Rotory
www.flyteskool.ws Aerial Photography

Can anyone post pictures of the new wings inflation method. Close ups of the vents, upper and lower.

That might be super secret stuff Glen. You making a super secret stealthy pink gay scallop suit for yourself that we dont know about? :o:D

Be safe
Ed
www.WestCoastWingsuits.com
www.PrecisionSkydiving.com