mccordia

Pre-Cochstedt weekend @ Schaffen (info on sleeping/driving etc)

I'm flying into Brussels on Friday morning (June 29th). Is anyone else going to be in Brussels on Friday? Is anyone going to be jumping on Friday? I plan to rent a car and either head down to the DZ on Friday, or up to Amsterdam to meet up with everyone.

Purple Mike

P.S. Get your cameras ready :)

Got home from the DZ after my 22nd Skydiving birthday jump and my wingsuit went straight into the wash too, can't smell like I'm from Africa;)

Bags are lined up at the front doorB|

Cant wait to hear "..... This is Flight KLM lining up on runway 35 OR Thambo for intercontinental to Schipol......"

---------------------------------------------
If you don't have wings you will never fly

We've already made sure all cameramen know who to follow on seperation/opening, so those those deployment pics should be ok MikeB|

Sadly, schaffen is closed on friday. Unless you want to drive to Moorsele (I think they do jump on fridays?) Hans probably knows the skinny on that?

Or you could drive to Rotterdam friday, and have some fun with the SA boys in hereB|

And yay..my wingsuit survived its wash! Sqeeky-clean again!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Sadly, schaffen is closed on friday. Unless you want to drive to Moorsele (I think they do jump on fridays?) Hans probably knows the skinny on that?

Moorsele is open from 3 pm untill sunset on fridays.
Jumping is done is the weather is good, which is not the case now :(

We already have one southafrican here and the weather still sucks.But maybe you guys have to be in groups for the good weather to appear?:)

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

We already have one southafrican here and the weather still sucks.But maybe you guys have to be in groups for the good weather to appear?:)

Who's there already? I thought we were all leaving this week?

t
It's the year of the Pig.

Oh damm me bad. Your girlfriend is american from origin isn't she:)
Dispite the shit weather we did 2 jumps today so maybe some of the southafrican has rubbed off

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

We will bring you some biltong, koeksisters but spare you the Phutu and we will have a tast off with stroopwaffels and rollmops.

Any good beer to wash it down with?

Very pleased to hear that. Still OK for me to use your Mach 1 if my suit isn't ready in time? Did you collect a few T-Shirts from Bernard?
Are you guys all flying out together? Any airport farewell planned?

I did 14 dives this weekend, but only 2 were WS. One flocking with the plane, within about 100ft till 8000ft, and the other a nice flyby on Dawie's tandem. (Well planned and excecuted, with permission from both TM and pax, who has 5 tandems now.)

t

The KZN boys will get into JHB at about 5, we driving up.

We have to check in at about 8ish for our flight.

That gives us 3 hrs to have a wee little party

Are the belgium beers as plentifull as the dutch windmills ??? - because those F**kers lied - i hardly saw any windmills last time - although we did see some great strippers .... :P:P:P

Anyhow i've managed to rent a car and book a ticket so please book extra space on some of the loads for a fat guy in a winguit ....

If anyone needs a lift from Schipol to Schaffen and back then just let me know but the bad news is that i'm not going to Cochstedt now >:(>:(>:(

Thank god we DIDN'T see any more windmills. The noise that englischman makes when he sees a windmill is devastating.
I hope he hasn't that with beer.
Bye the way we have flown in a porter specially for you in your favorite colour

You're welcome.....
My logbook

Hi

1:30minutes of work left then a day or packing and organising all the small stuff. Then the SA birds are
meeting at JHB international at 20:00 :)

If your not joining us we'll think of you, while you're fly
your desk at work :P

Next stop Amsterdam !!!

Leaving right now for the airport, snow and rain in Africa! should be an entertaing trip.

See you all that side of the pondB|

Haha which pond... the Mediterranean? :P

Latest on the weather for the weekend: it looks like it will be jumpable. It won't be hot summer weather unfortunately; we'll have bits of sunshine and the occasional shower.

We're up to more than 35 people attending the Schaffen mini-boogie!

Cheers,

Costyn.
Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

Well... you may see me tonight if you're at the airport at 20h00. I'm going to ORT to collect my T-Shirts (I really just do this for the T-shirts) and Pierre's Mach 1.

t