mccordia

Pre-Cochstedt weekend @ Schaffen (info on sleeping/driving etc)

checking out of the shop now.
Then packing and tomorrow the Danish crew will head for shaffen. We will be there around 20:00 tomorrow evening and then try to find a place to put up a tent or somthing ???

Call or sms if you have similar plans

+45 40459370

Bo
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

Nice flocking
Nice people
Nice Organising
Nice planes
ZERO visibility to the ground from the plane in 12500 ft

Thanks for a nice weekend at Shaffen

Cochstedt here we come...

The Danish Crew
Bo Benny Mette
Bo Wienberg

vimeo.com/bowienberg

And also back at home and slowly waking up!

Bunch of folks on my floor, in my bed, on my couch and curled around the toilet. Sadly Mike didnt make it last night, as he forgot where he parked his car in belgium, and spent 1,5 hours trying to remember where it was;)

We had a great weekend. The weather wasnt really coorperating, lots of 'industrial haze' (sometimes up to 8000 ft of it:P) but having a DZ on militairy terrain does have its perks in terms of jumping through...ehm..haze...

We had 29 people there on saterday and sunday. With 32 birds in total attening the weekend over thosee two days, and we got some nice flocks going, with everyone focussing on a good approach and diciplined flying.

Id like to thank many people for making this a succes.
Everyone who attended, just a big big thank you for all the positive vibes throughout the weekend.
And Juan, thank you for jumping in as a cameraman. Truly a great cameraflyer. Too bad your name isnt out there more, as you truly deserve to be a 'big name' in that field. Hope to see more of you in germany and see you on other boogies too...

The South Africans, thanks for bringing soo much laughter to the weekend.
You are a great bunch of people, and really bring life and laughter everywhere you go! And Roy, congratulations on your FIRST (second, third etc) flights! Welcome to the flock!

And Joan..great work! Just seeing you work your ass off over the weekend, and working towards perfectly flying your slot at the end of the day. Good solid flying!

And Alex, Hans and Costyn, thanks a ton for the effort your guys put in to organise.

And soo many more new cool people I met (and ones Im finaly seen again after a long long time!)

The Danish crew! You guys rock! Just try and remember not everyone lives in Amsterdam when you program your GPS to deliver you +- 100 km from where you need to be:ph34r:

Im off to take a shower..and then we're going to move the whole feast to Amsterdam for a nice day of sightseeing and clog-shopping!

Note: The AN72 will be arriving tuesday evening in Cochstedt, so the 1st load wil be taking off wednesdaymorning!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Yeah I too would like to thank everyone who attended! It was a great weekend.

It was too bad we didn't get to do the 26 way double chevron at Schaffen, but we will do it in Germany! :)
Cheers,

Costyn.

Costyn van Dongen - http://www.flylikebrick.com/ - World Wide Wingsuit News

The first Load start tuesday 09.00 am!!!!!!

,,with or, without you,,:P

Is that including todays info that the plane isnt arriving untill tuesday evening 21:00?:P

Unless there's updates in the planes travel plans we havent heard of yet?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Jus heard from Rolf. The plane is expected on Tuesday at some point. They hope that it will be in time to get at least one load in.

Hope that helps :)

Phoenix Fly - High performance wingsuits for skydiving and BASE
Performance Designs - Simply brilliant canopies

We keep getting mixed messages from different directions (rolf, people already there etc)

Its 23:00 (monday) now.
Is the plane on the platform for the first load at 9:00 AM?
Or is its arrival still sceduled for sometime on tuesday?
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Mark took some amazing pictures and video again.
Around 20 to 50 wingsuits on every load that has gone up so far.

Its awesome. Sadly the weather isnt cooperating a whole lot, so 3 to 5 jumps a day is the max. But with the dirtdiving, debriefing and a bit of R&R between jumps...its sweet!

Climbing above the plane is possible, even though exitspeeds arent that high. And seeing the plane just spew 50 wingsuits out the back is a sight not to miss.

TopGun is flying a tight base on the jumps now..damn those guys are awesome...

First load going up at 9:00 Am tomorrow morning..tonight we drink and party!

And we have a few new BMIs tomorrow when they're all done with their course and evaluation jumps..more reasons to drink and party!

BEEP BEEP!
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?