mccordia

ToraTora Freefly/Wingsuit boogie at Skydive Spa (belgium) Saterday August 29th - Sunday September 2nd

As part of the big boogie offered by Skydive Spa, we wil be present at the dropzone from Wednesday August 29th to Sunday September 2nd to do wingsuit organising/coaching and FJC/1st flight instruction.

There wil be a CASA (tailgate) aircraft, there's bunkrooms, good cathered food al days, and we are promised good weather and (ofcourse) a great positive atmosphere!

We'll post more info as we're closing in on those dates.

The pre-cochstedt weekend page at our website wil also be updated shortly with some additional info, and out phonenumbers for those who need help/directions and the occasional drunk dialing fun.

We're also going to try and setup some car-pooling thingy, so people can share cars for the ride to Germany etc.
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Just a reminder..
This boogie is only a month away (last few days of august, first few days in Sept), and a nice alternative (or addition to your wingsuit-boogie scedule) for people who are not going to texel (me..*sigh*[:/])

We will be at Spa, as part of the ToraTora fly free boogie, doing organising and 1 on 1 coaching.

Nice flocking jumps with a lot of time spent on briefing and debriefing, and in addition, some hybrid jumps with the atmonauti crew may be done as wel for those interested!

High speed exits from the Casa are also an option for those wanting try and surf above the plane for a first time!

For more info on Skydive Spa, check out there website..
http://www.skydivecenterspa.be/main.asp?visitor=pro&l=en

Its only a short distance from German border, France border, and yes..even doable from Holland...

Nighly partying and big extensive video of the day and Boogie DVD are part of this (almost) weeklong boogie!

For those willing to give it a try, we will be bringen demo Blades!

Be there or be square!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Me flying tight and technical? :S
When I fly close to someone I'm so happy that I'm there, then I relax and pop down, ha ha ha.
Well, maybe nice to start working on my backflying when I'm under the formation anyhow. :)

Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

just dont cheat with the freefly and atmo boys;)

So far on the list

Christ
Kaatje
Bavo
Hans (if his wife says its ok..*sound of a whip*)
Costyn
Jarno

Danny, Bassie and some other belgians might also join in...more news as the event comes closer..B|

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

I like a whip, don't you?

Hans

just dont cheat with the freefly and atmo boys;)

So far on the list

Christ
Kaatje
Bavo
Hans (if his wife says its ok..*sound of a whip*)
Costyn
Jarno

Danny, Bassie and some other belgians might also join in...more news as the event comes closer..B|

If people from Poland are called Poles, why aren't people from Holland called Holes???
My logbook

How could I EVER cheat on you, my teacher, my guru! :)
Only when you ditch me for a new student, I really don't want to, but then you MAKE me.... :S

P.s. Never suspected you were such a kinky guy Hans B|

Blue skies & long flights,
Karin - ©The Pink Bird

I never ditched you...we where flocking and all of a sudden you where with the freefly boys...we dont tollerate that kind of unfaithfull behaviour:P;)

Anyways...Spa..its going to be good!
And we'll try and get everyone to fly a slot, and fly it tight! And good parties and video every night!

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

W're also expecting a nice segment of the topgun team to show up.

We're expecting 15 or so flyers in total. Most arriving on friday. So time for smaller flocks and 1 on 1 jumps for those eager to do some on the earlyer weekdays..
JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?

Slight change of plan.

Saturday morning, as soon as I can drag myself out of bed + 3 hours - Sunday evening.

Because of festivities on Friday night, this might very well mean I won't be there before noon.

Did I hear CASA? :)

Johan.
I am. I think.

Dont know if you guys have ever seen the nose of the skyvan from about 40 meters up? Holy shizzle!

Dang I love this place..

There's one filmsy layer of cloudcover at about 5000 ft. Anything above and bellow that is clear blue skies.

Having a ball...missing you guys;)

And yea..video wil follow later..as usual

JC
FlyLikeBrick
I'm an Athlete?